Chapter 4: Climax

Tyrik

I blew smoke out my mouth as I had one of my girls on me. She knew her job was to pleasure me, nothing less and nothing more. See unlike some people i treat my girls with respect. Their all beautiful girls that doing what they have to do to survive. Long as they don't cross me or get on my bad side they know I will take care of them. They all knew what they was getting into to with me before it even started. So while jennifer, that was her name, give me pleasure I laid back, smoking, and listening to the music that filled my speakers.

And I ain't never been to jail; I ain't never pay a nigga

To do no dirt for me I was scared to do myself

I will never tell, even if it means sittin in a cell

I ain't never ran, never will

I ain't never been smacked; a nigga better keep his hands

To himself or get clapped for what's under that man's belt

I never asked for nothin I don't demand of myself

Honesty, loyalty, friends and then wealth

Death before dishonor and I tell you what else

I tighten my belt 'fore I beg for help

Foolish pride is what held me together through the years

I wasn't felt which is why I ain't never played myself

I just play the hand I'm dealt, I can't say I've never knelt

Before God and asked for better cards at times to no avail

But I never sat back feelin sorry for myself

If you don't give me heaven I'll raise hell

'Til it's heaven

Justify my thug! {*"For you!" - Run-D.M.C.*}

My thug.. (hoping..)

My thug.. (praying..) for you

To justify my thug!

My thug.. (hoping..)

My thug.. (praying..) for you

I nodded my head along with the song because it explained my life so well. Most people think that people like me are heartless, and dont know nothing about feelings or god which is not true. Were just surviving the one way we know how to just like everyone else. Now I can be heartless and cold but that all depends on the person.

I got up when she was done and headed to my car. It was getting late, and I had some last mintue things to do before I get jade. Jade was a new girl I met that I could tell was broken inside but also bad and bold by how she did that dude. She tries to make it known she dont need no man, and that maybe what I like about her. On top of the fact she sexy of course. I know people would probably think im a hoe for just getting head them going to chill with jade but in all honestly I just met the girl. Im not going to throw everything away for her so easily.That how both girls, and dudes get caught up. She have to earn my trust, and prove she can be my rider in this life before I can just cut everyone off.

I pulled up to warehouse and got out to see my brother car here. I went into the room where he was and as soon as the door open the boy cries filled my ears. The one thing about this house is that everything sound prof so when you go into a room with noise, it can be a shock for people who not use to it.