Chapter 6: Arguements

Naudia

"Oh please don't tell me this is who you decided to have as a girlfriend ty. I thought you had high standards. You can do so much better" i say letting my attitude drip through every word. I suddenly felt trey hands on my waist squeezing enough to sting.

"Shut the fuck up naudia. You're not about to show out at this restaurant or so help me god you're going to regret it when we get home. Now i suggest you sit your lying ass down somewhere and dont say a word about what going on with us" trey bascially hisses in my ear so only i can hear. I grip my hand on his digging my nails in his hand and was finna reply before the bitch herself starts to speak taking my attention away from trey.

"Like you can talk naudia, i clearly needa tell ty his brother has made a mistake by bringing you in here. Then again no telling what you're doing to have him keep you around" she says looking me up and down.

"The fuck is going on with yall two. It obvious yall know it each other but what you're not about to do is sit here and be petty ass bitches and embrass me and my brother. Like or not yall are going to be seeing much more of each other. So i suggest you both shut up unless you have something nice to say" tyrik says while glaring at jade and i roll my eyes.

I wasnt in the mood to deal with her or trey and i was ready to go home. I was thinking about leaving when trey pushed me to sit down. Since it was a booth i was forced to be closer to trey then i wanted at the moment. Before we could have any more communication our waiter came over looking like she should be working at hooters.

"May i get you something to drink" she says licking her lips at trey

"What good here" he says smirking

"Oh lots of things that im sure you would like"

"Oh please, your boobs are screaming to breath, so are your thighs and feet. You obviously don't know your clothing size. Now why dont you go be a hoe when you're not on the clock and bring me a strawberry lemonade with alcohol" i say making ty choke on his drink from laughing and causing trey and jade to roll their eyes. The waiter huffed and storm awayed going to make my drink, atleast i hope in her case she was.

"Alcohol already naudia? Dont tell me something wrong?" Jade says feaking concern

"Nope i just need a drink to be able to look at you for too long or my head will start to hurt and trust me it not from good looks"

"Hm i wonder how trey can stand looking at you for so long. Oh by the way hello trey im jade"

"The same way ty does" i say with a smirk at her. Trey throws me a glare before turning to look at jade.

"Hey jade, i actually do know who you are. I heard about you from naudia" he says raising an eyebrow and leaving it at that to turn to his brother who in returns raise an eyebrow. "Later, so twin how life been without been these past few hours"

"Like heaven, i didnt have nobody to irk me"

"Shut up nigga you love me"

"Nahh you annoying aint that right beautiful" he says calling me by the nickname he been using with me.

"You're right" i say as the waiter gave me my drink.

"If he so right why dont you go back home to your brother house tonight" trey says in my ear which i just roll my eyes.

"Get the fuck off me trey" i say pushing trying to push him away but unfortunately he wouldnt move. Instead he just pulled my hair trying to warn me which pissed me off.

"Why the fuck did you just call her beautiful" i hear jade annoying voice say to ty

"Cause that what i call her"