148. A Narry Fact (134)

A Narry Fact:

"We hugged it out, had a drink afterwards and had a bit of a chat. We talk every day but we don't get to see each other all the time because everyone's doing their own bits and pieces."

~ Niall about seeing Harry at his gig in LA

"We hugged it out" I just wish I could see that, that's everything I want... Is it too much to ask?

"Had a bit of a chat" Oh yeah, only a bit because you were too busy with other things.

"We talk every day"  I bet you do. I just hope that your second album, Nialler, will be about how you fixed everything with the love of your life and that you're happily married.

"We don't get to see each other all the time" Oh, you need to see Harry all the time? Well, I'm sorry for ya. But you two have released your albums already, instead of doing two tours just do one together. I don't mind seeing you two doing... of course I mean just singing together, nothing more.

***

No, I haven't forgotten what the day is today.

Flicker kept me up all night and honestly, Harry might've messed Niall up, but Niall messed me up far worse with his angelic voice and heart touching lyrics.

You can expect an update with my interpretation of Niall's songs because I know you quite enjoyed the previous ones. And there is also going to be an interpretation of Harry's songs. You may ask me why now and not earlier? Well, I thought it would be better if I could compare Harry and Niall's lyrics in one update.

Some questions that I'd love to hear your answers to:

What do you think about Flicker?

"Hm, I might give it a listen..."

*On The Loose starts playing*

AFTER 1 SECOND *lies on the floor screaming*

AFTER 2 SECONDS *sobs and hates Niall but at the same time loves him to death*

AFTER 3 SECONDS *dies*

"This was the most beautiful way to die, I swear I heard an angel singing for me while dying"

What's your favorite Niall's song?

Um, how am I supposed to answer? It's impossible to choose one... but I do have a weak spot  for This Town, Flicker and Mirrors.

Do you think Flicker is about Harry? If yes, what songs are about him?

I mean do I even have to answer that one? It's easier to say what songs aren't about Harry. But Flicker, This Town, Too Much To Ask, You And Me, Since We're Alone; they all are just so Narry...

Are you going to see Niall or Harry? If yes then where?

Yes, I'm going to Niall's gig in Berlin.

How many times have you listened to Flicker already?

I think 5 or 6. The one now might even be the 7th one. I went to sleep at 4 A.M. because of Flicker and I couldn't stop listening to it even during my classes so, oops... no regrets tho.

Would you like Niall to collaborate with someone? If yes then with who?

Niall and Harry, please. And I'd love Niall with Shawn or Niall and Dua Lipa.

If you have questions for me then go on, I'll try to answer, but you never know what you can expect from your friends (I do glare at some people from certain group) so I can't promise anything.

Love,

Jade