Prolongue

I awoke from a dream, seeing a blue haired male and a pinkish haired female above me, the female greeted me and the male spoke, "There are better places to sleep than on the ground, you know? Here, give me your hand." I held my hand up to him and noticed a pink symbol on it, as he pulled me up.
I looked at him, our faces only half a foot apart. I quickly backed up once I realized how close we are, "Sorry Chrom."
"Ah! So you know milord?" A male asked from beside him. He was rather handsome, in my opinion, even with his bulky armor on.
"No sir, I do not.... his name just kinda came to me...." I answered, looking into the new males eyes. He had a rather emotionless look upon his face, but I could easily tell there was curiosity flooding his eyes. He wanted to know more about me than I even did.
"And what is your name, Milady?" He asked. I smiled lightly, and looked at him.
"I'm not much for formalities, you can just call me....." I paused, then looked to who I had deemed Chrom, then back to the man who I hadn't learned his name, "Sorry Sir, I can't remember my name..."
"And yet you remembered Milord's?" He asked, the curiosity still showing in his eyes, but his eyebrows were furrows in what seemed like anger, but I didn't interpret it that way.
"I don't know how, Sir, it just came to me," I said, then he watched me in confusion as my eyes lit up, "Ah! My name! It's Robin, I believe!" I said, looking at them with bright eyes, and I looked to Chrom as he started speaking.
   "Sorry about him, his wariness really gives him his name, Frederick the Wary," the blue haired male said, then put a hand on the female's shoulder, "And the delicate one here is my sister, Lissa."
   "Delicate?!" The girl who had been named as Lissa said angrily. I chuckled a bit and felt eyes on me, so I turned to the handsome male under the name Frederick. As I thought, he was staring at me, and when I looked to him he didn't show any sign of weakness, just the ongoing curiosity I saw in him.
   He smiled slightly, probably laughing at Lissa on the inside. I smiled and looked down at my hands, pulling my sleeves over them to cover the symbol I had seen before. I looked up at Frederick as the siblings argued playfully.
   "Frederick, Sir.... what do I look like?" I asked, walking up slightly closer to him. He looked down at me actually somewhat sincerely.
   "You have black hair, Milady, tied into two ponytails. Your eyes are round and dark," he took a step closer and leaned down a bit to look into my eyes better, "They are brown, dark brown, and all your features are soft, and rounded," he took a step back from wherehe was, so close to my face, "You seem to be slightly shorter than the average woman, Milady."
   "T-Thank you Sir," I said, and he smiled at my words, looking down at me.
   "You can just call me Frederick, Milady," he said, and I found myself chuckling at that.
   "If I'm to call you Frederick, you have to skip formalities as well, okay? I'll just go by Robin," I suggested, and he nodded. Somehow, I just know that there is something about me that I don't want to know.