Chapter 7

Rudy was in a dream again , but this time it was different. He kept walking in the empty black room until he was a figure a couple feet ahead of him it was a girl, all you could see was the outline of her body along with her eyes and mouth. But in front of her was pink fabric,torn into chunks,and drenched in blood,tears rushed out of her eyes,trying to put the fabric back together but nothing worked. She then gathers up all the pieces and pressed it close to her chest hugging it tightly until she laid them back onto the floor and started putting the pieces back together like a puzzle, after she was done the fabric was shaped into a hat with bunny ears at the top, the girl then smiled weakly at the hat. Rudy then walked over to sat right next to her, "Louise is that you?" He asked, but the girl didn't seem to hear,he then reached over to place a hand on her shoulder but his hand when through her, Rudy quickly withdrew his hand with a shocked expression on his face, he then looked at the hat then back to her, Rudy bent down to place a finger onto the hat and then the hat shined a bright pink color and it floated in the air for a while before coming back down fully restored. The girls eyes flew wide open at the image she was looking at before her,she then snatched up the hat,hugging it before placing it on her head, at the instant it touched her head,the girl began to fill with color, Rudy watched in amazement the girl brightened up and he immediately recognized who is was.

The girl had a green hoodie,and black leggings that went down to her knees,her hair was slightly passed her shoulders that curved up at the tips and black hair framed her face. Rudy let out a sigh of affection towards the girl, she then turned around to face him, she had a big smile drawn across her face "Hey Rudy!" She greeted him happily while waving a hand at him. "Hey Louise!" He wheezed giving her a weak smile, Louise then walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck,pulling him to a tight embrace,Rudy melted into the hug as he then hugged her waist, resting his head on her shoulder, oh how he missed doing this with her.

His dream then eruptly was cut off as he heard his alarm clock screaming at him to get up, Rudy groaned as he got up and started getting ready for school, he then grabbed his inhaler and walked out the door. The walk to school was lonely because normally he would walk with Louise to school,but now he couldn't do that anymore, five minutes later he arrived at his school, Huxley high school.