Chapter 1

I am an abomination, impure, and sacred. I am what you call a half dragon, or a shapeshifter as humans call it. I have been running all my life from pure breeds, I honestly didn't think I'd make it through 800 years like this. I hate living through this every single day, running from my own kind.

I have never seen humans before, well of course except my father since I try to hide in forests and caves, sometimes mountains. I only learned about humans from my father who is a human, my mother taught me about dragons. My parents had a love affair as you can tell, mother had met a witch that turn her into a human for a day to see what human life was like, and apparently had a..what was it called again? Oh, a one night stand. You know what the funny part is? My mother is the queen of night dragons, highly respected. The other pure night dragons are iffy about my existence, but they wouldn't dare challenge her, it is mainly only the other dragons that are hunting me and mother.

I may not be a pure dragon, but one thing's for sure, I'm a pure abomination.
And that's how I was born into this forsaken world.

My name is Luna, and this is my life as the princess of the Night Dragons.