Chapter Two

We got to the house and I was nervous. The ring Happy gave me was on a necklace around my neck. I walked up and knocked on the door.

Dad: who lives here?
Me: some friends sir.
Dad: alright.

Gemma opened the door and smiled at me. We walked inside and I sat the dish down on the table. We stood off in the corner and he was watching everyone.

Me: it's okay Daddy.

Happy walked in and my eyes light up. I watched him walk in, grab a beer and walk out back. I helped Gemma set dinner up and we all sat around the table then passed the food around. Happy sat beside me and grabbed my hand under the table.

Gemma: hello to our new guest. I'm Gemma, this is Clay, this is my son Jax, he's girlfriend Tara and the rest of they guys.
Me: this is my father Hunter.

She pointed out everyone else and smiled lastly at Happy. We all ate and Happy stood up.

Happy: I'm gonna marry your daughter.
Dad: what?
Happy: I've asked your daughter to marry me and she said yes but we would like your okay.
Dad: no.

He stood up and looked between everyone then last was me. He was mad.

Dad: we're leaving right now.
Me: daddy listen to him.
Dad: no. We're leaving right now.
Me: no daddy listen to me. I love him.
Dad: you don't even know what love is.
Me: I do daddy and I love him so much.

Everyone was staring at us now and I was afraid of what he would do. He just got up and walked out so of course I followed but he stopped halfway to the cars. He spun around and got in my face.

Dad: you are mental if you think I'm gonna let you marry one of those men including the one you want.
Me: Daddy I lo-

I didn't even get to say everything before he slapped me. He slapped me so hard I fell to the ground.

Dad: you love him so fucking much go live with him you whore.

He spit on me and I was holding my cheek when I saw Happy walk out then tackle my dad to the ground. Lyla and Gemma picked me up off the ground and ushered me into the house. I had an ice pack on my eye and Lyla was trying to get my nose to stop bleeding.

Lyla: her nose won't stop.
Tara: watch out.

She came over and popped it back into place then finally got it to stop.

Tara: better?
Me: much.
Gemma: what the fuck happened?
Me: he doesn't want me around you guys.
Gemma: why?
Me: I have no idea.

Happy walked in and his face was all bloody.

Me: baby.

I jumped off the counter and walked over to him and I think then everyone realized how much Happy ment to me. I would choose him over my own blood. I would choose him a million times over my abusive father. Gemma walked over and pulled me into a hug.

Gemma: welcome to the family baby.

I finished cleaning up his face then went to go talk to my dad. I walked into the house and it was pitch black. I walked to his room and softly knocked.

Dad: go away Blair. Pack your shit and get out.

I packed everything and he walked into my room.

Dad: never come around again.

I looked up and he had a black eye and a busted lip.

Dad: after everything those people have done to this family and you chose him.
Me: he didn't do anything to us. None of them did. He loves me for me and doesn't want me to change.
Dad: your young and dumb just like your mother.
Me: but I'm chosing a man that won't abuse me or my children.

He walked over and shoved me into the wall.

Dad: I've treated you like the princess you where then you grew up to be a whore just like you mother.
Me: your a horrible man and I wish you the most painful death ever.

He slapped me acrossed the face again but I didn't fall, I didn't cry, and I didn't show him how much that fucking hurt.

Me: now excuse me sir so I can leave.

I packed everything and left. I called Happy and went back to the Clubhouse. I changed into one of his shirts and climbed into bed. Happy cuddled into my stomach and was tracing the happy face.

Happy: are you okay?
Me: I will be. Are you?

He looked up at me and he had a black eye.

Me: we match.
Happy: that's not funny.
Me: I know baby but I'm fine.
Happy: he's lucky I didn't kill him.
Me: I know.

He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed it.

Happy: he hit you again?
Me: it's okay.
Happy: he'll be taken care of.
Me: he's just an old asshole.
Happy: he shouldn't of put his hands on you.
Me: it'll be okay.

I fell asleep to him tracing my happy face. I couldn't wait to get his crow.