Chapter Five

I wiped the tears out of my eyes.

Gemma: their home.

I turned around and watched Happy climb out of the van so I went running to him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Happy: you've been crying?
Me: I'm fine.

I kissed him like it was our last kiss.

Me: take me home?
Happy: let's go.

He put me down and I drove home with him right behind me. I was already in my bra and panties by the time he walked through the door. He took he's Kutte of and laied it on the table. I unbuckled his pants and pulled then down. I kissed from the base to the tip the looked up at him.

Me: what do you want Daddy?

He just growled at me and I started bobbing my head up and down while he grabbed my hair. He was basically fucking my mouth and I was just taking it. He was hitting the back of my throat and it took everything in me not to throw up but he was close and once he came I slowly pulled away and it made a pop nosie. I swallowed everything and licked my lips. He ripped my panties off and pinned me to the wall.

Happy: I don't have a condom.
Me: just fuck me.

He was kissing my neck and I was a moaning mess already.

Happy: let's piss off the neighbors babe.

He walked us to the bedroom with me tightly wrapped around him. He tossed me on our bed and crawled up in between me legs. He kissed his way up to my mouth and I pulled him in for a kiss. I let out a whimpering when I felt his finger make contact with my downstairs area.

Me: fuck.

He pulled he's finger away and pushed fully into me. I scratched and clawed his back while he was pounding into me. He reached down and started rubbing me and I came while digging my nails into his back and screaming his name. He came alittle later and pulled out and fell beside me. He pulled me to him and wrapped my leg around his waist and was playing with me. I didn't get much sleep that night. I didn't even go to school the next day and Happy didn't answer his phone. I woke up the next day and pulled on a pair of panties and one of his white shirts. I walked out to the kitchen and started making breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I made me and Happy a plate then got a cup of orange juice. I turned around and Happy was standing in the door way.

Me: morning. I made breakfast.

He picked me up and pinned me to the wall.

Happy: that's not what I want for breakfast.
Me: what do you want?

He kissed me.

Happy: it's pink,

He kissed my cheek.

Happy: it's wet.

He kissed my jaw line.

Happy: and tastes like Sunshine.

He kissed my neck and was working on getting my panties down when Jax opened the front door.

Jax: we tried calling.

Happy just nodded he's head. He kissed me one last time and I pulled my panties back up. Happy went to get dressed and I sat down and ate my breakfast.

Jax: your adjusting to the life well.
Me: I'm trying.
Jax: well tell him just to meet me at TM.
Me: alright.

He left and Happy came stomping out of the bedroom.

Me: your just suppose to meet him down at TM.
Happy: alright.
Me: can I have some money for food?
Happy: yeah.

He walked away and when he came back he handed me 200 dollars.

Happy: is that enough?
Me: it should be.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me.

Happy: I love you little girl.
Me: I love you too.

He walked out of the house and I heard the bike start up. I finished my breakfast and threw his in the trash. I took a shower then got dressed. I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of food. I went home and was putting it all away when Half-Sack pulled up.

Me: is everything okay?
Half-Sack: yeah. Hap just sent me over to say he's gonna be a little late.
Me: alright.
Half-Sack: need any help?
Me: sure.

He helped me grab the rest of the bags and carry them in. I was putting them away while he sat at the table.

Half-Sack: got anything to drink?
Me: milk, juice, and soda. I'm not old enough to buy alchole yet.
Half-Sack: cups?

I grabbed a glass and handed it to him. I finished putting up the groceries and started making dinner.

Half-Sack: I'm gonna go.
Me: alright. Bye.
Half-Sack: bye.

He left and I finished making dinner then waited for Happy to come home. I was doing dishes when he walked through the door. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Happy: do you speak Spanish?
Me: I speak over 5 different languages. Why?
Happy: the club needs your help.
Me: why?
Happy: cause that's what we do for each other.
Me: everyone in that club hates me.
Happy: not everyone.
Me: fine.

We rode over and I talked to the lady and told Clay what she was saying and said what he wanted to say to her then went home. Happy ate dinner then I just went to sleep.