Chapter Three

I was woke up the next morning by Gemma and Lyla.

Me: what?
Gemma: we have a wedding to plan.
Me: uhg.

I rolled over and tried to cuddled into Happy but he was already out of bed. I crawled out of bed and grabbed the clothes Lyla held out to me. I took a shower and they helped cover the handprint on my face and most the bruises. We drove out of town and looked at almost every dress shop.

Me: I don't have any money for any of this.
Lyla: you can work it off.
Me: are you sure?
Lyla: yeah we need some help down at Care Care.
Me: I'm not a pornstar.
Lyla: you don't have to be. I can teach you how to work a camera and edit videos.
Me: alright.
Gemma: and I can always use help down at TM.
Me: I'll look for an job too.
Gemma: alright doll.

They each picked out five dressed a piece then one together. I fell in love with the one they picked out together.

Lyla: you like that one?
Me: yes.
Gemma: its a good color on you.
Me: really?
Gemma: yes.
Me: I want this one.
Gemma: you could try on the other ones.
Me: nope I want this one.

I went back and changed and they actually bought me that dress. It came to a total of $400 so they paid $200 a piece then Lyla said she was taking me shopping.

Gemma: I have to head back I'll store this at my house.
Me: thank you Gemma.
Gemma: we're family it's what we do.

She left and we walked to the mall.

Lyla: don't look at price tags.
Me: I have some money saved but I can't touch it tell I'm 19.

I picked some stuff then went back to TM. I was looking through bags when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Happy: how did I get so lucky?
Me: I ask myself that everyday.
Happy: Jax's wants us to meet him and Tara for dinner.
Me: alright. When?
Happy: soon.
Me: do I have time to take a shower?
Happy: a quick one.
Me: wanna take a shower with me?
Happy: yeah.

We took a shower or it was more like him trying his hardest to fuck me while I was actually taking a shower.

Happy: how can I not see you naked and wanna fuck you?
Me: we have places to be.
Happy: and you have a problem to fix.
Me: uhg. After.
Happy: fine.

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel then walked out to the room. I pulled on a pair of red lacey panties and a black bra. Happy walked by and slapped my ass.

Happy: I like those.
Me: good.

I pulled on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a tank top. I pulled my boots on then did my hair and make up. I grabbed Happy's hoodie and pulled it on also. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his bike.

Jax: follow us.
Happy: alright.

He got on his bike and I was afraid to. I've never rode a bike in my life.

Me: Hap?
Happy: what?
Me: I've never rode one.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. Everytime he's came and got me he took the van.

Happy: you'll be okay.

He buckled the helmet on me and I climbed on his bike, wrapping my arms so tight around he's waist.

Happy: I've got to breath.
Me: sorry.

I let go alittle bit and we rode off. We caught up with Jax and Tara. We wound up at the dinner on the outskirts of town. We stopped and I unwrapped my arms from his waist. He unbuckled my helmet and kissed me.

Happy: not as bad as you thought?
Me: nope.

We walked inside and went to the corner booth. I looked at the menu and Happy's hand was gripping my thigh.

Tara: so did you find a dress?
Me: yeah.
Happy: what dress?
Me: nothing. It's at Gemma's.
Tara: you'll have to show me.
Me: most definitely.

The guys had their conversation and me and Tara had ours.

Tara: are you guys having a big wedding?
Me: I want to but we don't have much money.
Happy: I have money.
Me: can I get some?
Happy: how much.
Me: I'm joking. I don't want your money.
Happy: it's our money.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. We ordered our food and still talking while waiting for our food. Once we got it we ate, paied and left.

Happy: we have one more stop.
Me: where?
Happy: you'll see.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and closed my eyes. It wasn't that far before we stopped again.

Happy: you can let me go.

I unwrapped my arms and we were standing infront of a white two story house.

Me: what is this?
Happy: my queens gotta have her castle.
Me: this is ours?
Happy: all yours my Queen.

I kissed him and smiled.

Me: I get to plan a wedding and decorate our new house?
Happy: yeah.

We went back to TM and packed up our shit then headed to our new house. A bed was already in the upstairs room.

Me: I have school tomorrow.
Happy: alright.

I set my alarm and went to bed. I woke up and he just wrapped his arms tighter around me.

Me: uhg. I have to get up.
Happy: no.

I kissed him and pulled away. I got out of bed just as my alarm was going off again.