~Chapter 10 - First Day of School~

Author Note: Hello my dearest Poppets! I hope you have enjoyed the last chapter, and I just finish my Maths A exam, and I'm in the study room bored out of my mind. Book Writing mood activated! So enjoy this lovely chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a couple months since (Y/N)'s birthday, and now its time for her next step in life which is getting an education. She could read, write, speak, and think fluently in two languages so this is no big deal. Right?

Well, you see, (Y/N) is too smart for her own good, she even knew mathematics thanks to Canada while making pancakes.

Many schools refuse to have (Y/N) as their student because she was too smart to be any of those schools so the last choice the FACE family had was to send her to... either Ouran Academy or Hetalia Academy...

America asked Japan what its like to send a kid to Ouran Academy, that is until Japan told him Ouran was a High school....

So that's off the list!

Hetalia Academy, formed by the government to help small micro-nations, countries and cities get a better education. It's a school for beginners to graduates.

America and Canada were going to that school because England thought it was a good idea. So sending (Y/N) to the Hetalia academy would be a piece of cake... right?

They had to ask permission from their governments to send (Y/N) to that school.

England asked the Queen about sending (Y/N) to Hetalia Academy, and the Queen asks if (Y/N) was a nation or city of some sort. England didn't know the answer to that.

France had the same problem with his government.

Canada and America governments asked to talk to (Y/N) in person.

(Y/N) is going to meet the President of America and Canada's Prime Minister.

In Canada, the Prime Minister was chill about (Y/N) going to Hetalia Academy because she knew a lot about history, maths, language, culture and food technology.

CANADA'S PRIME MIniSTER ACCEPTS (Y/N) TO GO TO HETALIA ACADEMY! WHOA!

In America, the president didn't stop with the questions like 'Whos the best country in the world?' or 'Why do you need to go to this school?' or 'Are you a nation? Or City?'. Those kinds of questions were thrown at poor little (Y/N). All she could do is sit there like 'What?'

About an hour and a half, the America president accepted (Y/N) going Hetalia Academy if she gets A's or else she would be taken out automatically and place in a different school.

Finally allowed in because of her big brothers, (Y/N) woke up bright an early for school wearing the uniform and attacking her brothers telling them to get up. Well is more like Canada was already up, baking pancakes while America was still asleep so (Y/N) attacked him and told him to get his lazy American ass out of bed for school.

Funny thing is in Hetalia Academy, specialised teachers are there to teach, and they are mostly from the Nordic five countries or ancient nations. France and England are also forced to go to the school.

Everyone final got up ready for school.

France and England were in their final years of learning.... They were in university.

Hetalia Academy was also a University school. It's like all learning in one place.

America and Canada were in the high-school part of it.

(Y/N) in the primary school learning.

France drove everyone to school like a great Papa he is. Mama England was asking if everyone had brought their food or they decided to buy food.