~Chapter 3- The Naming Process~

Author Note: Hello~ My lovely Reader-chan, I don't know when the next chapter would come out because I'm currently busy with my assignments (4 assignments). They are like due in two weeks so don't expect me to like post every week, but I will finish the novel before the end of the month.The comic doesn't belong to me, but I found it on Pinterest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two months, (Y/N) started living with the FACE Family, in England's house, she was treated like the little princess of the house. Well, after they vaccinated her and made sure she was 100% okay.... not like she was dying from the Black death... England made sure for that she didn't have that either. 

Although (Y/N) has been living with them, she started to give each a member a name that they will be forever known for. 

(Y/N) walks down the stairs to see Canada and America in the kitchen making breakfast in the weirdest way possible. Like Canada had a red hoody on with fake bear ears on his head. America was wearing a Captin America shirt and a red cape tied around his neck like he was a superhero. 

The smell in the air was pancakes so to (Y/N)'s guess was that Canada was baking pancakes and America just woke up but she was wrong about the second part though.

"Ah! Heads up, Rogue Pancake!" Canada says flipping the pancake in the air with America sitting on the big kitchen bench putting on kitchen mittens and goggles on.

"I've got it." He says with a calm voice. 

The next thing that (Y/N) sees is America flying over the stove where Canada was making pancakes and land on his back on the kitchen bench. (Y/N) looks up to see France and England filming this whole thing. 

"J-Just as planned," America mutters with the pancake on his face. Canada looks at him with concern because he didn't move after saying that.

Then the next thing everyone hears, 

"Hey! Get the syrup!" America says in his remarkable hero voice. 

"Cool!" Canada says quickly getting the maple syrup from the fridge. 

"I'm going to be the first person to eat a hand's free pancake," America states loudly so everyone could hear. 

With that Canada pours the syrup on top of the pancake for America and then continue to make pancakes for everyone else. As for America he just ate his pancake with no hands.

(Y/N) was confused for a bit then started to laugh at their stupidity when she turned around, no one was there.

Canada looks at (Y/N) smiling then picking her up and taking her to the table so she could eat her own set of pancakes with maple syrup. When Canada sets her breakfast in front her, (Y/N) senses that she needed to thank him.

"Merci, Big Brother." She says to him happily.

"What did you call me?" Canada asks.

"B-B-Big Bother." (Y/N) stutters out a bit scared. 

"Dude! She called you big bro!" America exclaims after finishing eating his pancake and cleaning his face. 

"Yeah. She did." Canada whispers and look at too (Y/N) and says to her.

"You are welcome petite soeur," Canada replies back.

"Hey (Y/N), what about me?" America asks cleaning her face.

"Idiot." (Y/N) bluntly says to America, which makes him depressed. 

"I'm not an idiot." America sadly says, but it makes (Y/N) giggles.