Opinion Outpost

Okay so welcome back! Glad too see you haven't left me yet just like my birth parents. Only joking. I probably just offended someone, I am so sorry. Feel free to put a flame thrower into my letterbox. 

Now, the second survey site that I highly recommend is Opinion Outpost. This isn't as good as InboxPounds but by using this site, it means you can be earning daily. 

Overall it takes about five survey's in order to make £2.50 and you can actually cash out that £2.50 through PayPal the minute you have reached 50 points. So, each survey is 5-20 point's so you can make money pretty fast through this site. 

You don't just have to choose money on here as a reward but there are also a lot of other rewards like voucher's to brands such as Topshop, Topman, H&M and many many other's. There are book vouchers too (had to mention that as this is a story website so I can tell you guys like reading hence why you're here) or you can give you earning's to charity which is a kind gesture. I should probably do that at some point...

The only down side to Opinion Outpost is that it does take a while to qualify for survey's. Because it is such a popular website you have to get to the survey pretty early in order to be able to complete it because it can literally be there for twenty seconds then go because it has at least 200,000 other people who got there before you so make sure that you are quick and you are refreshing your screen. 

This is a really great site though and I highly recommend it. 

Continue to the next part. YEYYYY! 

Lottie x