Make Money By Listening to Music

Yes, the title is weird and yes you could say this is a survey site. But I just had to include this website because you don't just make money from it but it is also very fun!

So I actually stumbled through this website on InboxPounds, I got paid £1.50 to sign up to it and I actually found that I really liked this site.

So this website is called SliceThePie. You basically get paid for listening to a song and by writing a thirty word review on what you thought of the song. (It doesn't have to be a positive review to you haters out there.) You then have to rate the song out of 10. That's literally it! You can also review music video's, clothing and advert's. All you have to do is watch them for 1 minute thirty seconds then you can move on. 

It's a really clever system they have on this site because the better quality your review's are, the more stars you get on your account and the more stars you have the more money you make. I am on 4/5 stars and I earn about 10p-20p per review. 

You can cash out when you reach £50 I think. I am new to this site so I don't know yet but I have already made about £10 in a few day's and I am a beginner so I am still getting used to it. 

The benefit of this website is of course you get to listen to new songs before they have been released to the real world and same goes for music video's. 

So that's all I have got to say about that website!

Please proceed...