Fiverr

Oh hey their fellow readers, before I get into my writing, I would like you to just take a second to take a look at my Wattpad Fiverr gig. For just £7, I will promote your Wattpad story and page on my story with 16,000 reads on my other account! This can be a great way to get known on Wattpad and to get some fresh faces. 

Here's the link to my Fiverr gig, it would mean a lot if you could check it out chaps:) 

https://www.fiverr.com/lottieac/promote-your-wattpad-story

Anyway, let's get to the real point of this!

So, you're back, you're reading, you're writing, you're wondering... 

You are here because you want to make those big number's!!! Well, you have come to the right place. In this chapter, I will be sharing with you the great advantages of Fiverr. (Fiverr.com.)

Now, I only recently discovered this website/app but it truly is insane. It is basically swarmed with online freelancers, willing to help you with literally anything!

Whatever talent you have whether it is making posters, doing voice-overs, recording weird sounds with your microphone or even dressing up as a celebrity, Fiverr can make you money just by having a talent like this. 

For example, your name is... I dunno, let's just say your name is Wonda and you are really good at eating, and you happen to have a camera. What you would do is go to Fiverr, create a gig saying something along the lines of 'Hi, I am Wonda, I am a professional eater, and I will record myself eating.' 

And then somewhere else in the world, there is a guy called Tom who has just started a business. Now his business is dedicated to weight loss pills. He wants to make a weight loss advert for his new product but he needs to find someone to eat. Tom would head onto Fiverr, type in 'Woman Eating' and would find your gig. Tom will pay you your required amount, you send him the video of you eating and BOOM, you get to eat and make money, Tom gets his advert, everyone is happy!

This website is great for showing off your talent. I only recently started up my Wattpad promotion gig and I have already got five people ordering.

I highly recommend joining Fiverr and creating a gig now. I will link the site down below. 

Hope this helped you guys let me know if you have any more ways to make money online so I can help everyone out. 

Once again, for cheap Wattpad promotion, feel free to check out my Fiverr gig below:

https://www.fiverr.com/lottieac/promote-your-wattpad-story

Happy reading:) 

Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/