CHAPTER 37

I pulled up in front of Grace's house wearing a navy blue button down and jeans. I rang her door bell and waited. 

The door swung open to reveal Grace in a grey tank top and shorts.

"Ready?" I smiled. She nodded and we got into my car. I started driving, the sky still bright.

"So." I said.

"Sorry, my parents are pissed. I guess they just havn't come around to you yet."

"Grace, I don't want to talk about your stupid parents"

"What do you mean?"

"We need to do something"

"Like what, James?" She sighed, leaning back into the seat.

"Something new and stupid, I don't know! We need to mix it up, to go somewhere. Summer is almost over, Grace. I want to spend the time we have together."

"Okay..." She thought for a moment. "Okay, lets do it."

"Yeah!" I laughed. "Where should we go?"

She thought for a moment. "San Fransisco." 

"YES!" I shouted. I pulled the car into the McDonalds parking lot. 

"Lets do it tomorrow night." She suggested. "Or 1:00 am that morning."

"We're doing this." I smiled at her.

"Hell yeah we are." She kissed me for a moment, our adrenaline high. I laughed and pulled her closer, she clutched the back of my neck, quickly moving on to of me, breathing heavily. Her hand gripped my hair and I kissed her harder, our lips barley parting for air.

"Harmones?" She muttered, stopping.

"Yeah" I sighed. "Lets go get food." I smiled and brushed a stand of hair off her face. 

"okay." She awkwardly crawled off me and we walked into McDonalds together, holding hands and plotting our sneak out.