Chapter 4: This is the Real Them

Jude has always been confused and he never knew what he was until the night in the tent. Connor kissed him. And when the went to see the chick flick movie at the movies Connor would slowly move his hand closer to Jude's. And when Connor's pinky finger touched Jude's he wrapped his finger around Jude's finger and they held hands. Even though Connor was on a date. Another thing was when Connor had to spend the night he showed Jude how to pass a level on a game and Jude moved closer to him. And th next day they were playing baseball and they started wrestling. Connor had got on top of Jude and they just stared at each other. Connor got a message from his girlfriend and she wanted him to go to the peer and Jude got upset and told him to go. But Connor decided to stay. And that night the were arguing and Jude kicked Connor. And when Connor asked why Jude said it was because he kissed him in the tent and then held his hand and that he didn't understand. And then the magical moment happened Connor kissed Jude on the lips and then they stared at each other after that. And this was what convinced Jude that he was gay and Jude loved it.

They got so close that they were happy. They were dating. They were planning to have a future together. They loved each other.
____________________________________________
Sorry this chapter's so short. I will write longer ones and what do you think so far?