Chapter 8: Got Caught

This weekend Jude is going over to Connor's house to stay the night. Connor's parents are going to be gone they aren't going to be back until 3:00 p.m. on Sunday. His dad is on a working trip and his mom is at her mom's house.

When Jude arrived Connor was waiting for him outside.
"Hey, come on I want to show you something." Said Connor.
"Okay," said Jude as they went inside. Connor brought them into his living room.
"I got two new video games, let's play them," said Connor.
"Okay," said Jude.
They were playing the games until 10:27 p.m. and then they finally stopped.
"So, what do you want to do now?" Asked Connor.
"I don't know." Said Jude.
"I have an idea." Said Connor. He kissed Jude on the lips and moved to where he was on top of him.
"Wait, let's take this upstairs okay," said Jude.
"Okay," said Connor. They went to Connor's room. Connor pushed Jude on the bed and got on top of him and started kissing Jude.

Jude's thoughts:
I love Connor. He is everything to me other than Callie. Connor is the one I love and he can never be replaced. He's my best friend. He's my boyfriend.

Connor took Jude's shirt off and then Jude took Connor's shirt off. They were holding each other in their arms.

Connor's thoughts:
Jude is amazing. And I love him, I will never break up with him. He's my boyfriend. He was my best friend. That night in the movie theater I held his hand for a reason. I kissed him for a reason. I love him.

Connor went to unzip Jude's jeans when he heard a familiar voice.

"CONNOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING. JUDE PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON AND YOU TOO CONNOR. JUDE I THINK YOU SHOULD GO HOME! NOW!" It was Connor's dad.

Jude got up and they put their clothes on and Connor's dad called Jude's mom's to come and get him. When he got home he went to his bedroom and went to bed. He was upset.