Ch. 6

MC was released from Saeran’s hug, she started to lead her small group of men towards the kitchen, Viviane had look of disdain on her face, as she walked near the sale counter.

“Is there a problem, Viviane?” she asked.

She saw the woman’s jaw clench before speaking, “Yes, yes there is,” she put her hands on her hips, “How the hell do you have men flocking to you? Not just men, good looking ones at that?”

MC shook her head, “Viv, jealousy doesn’t look good on you.” she stated, walking away from Viviane, leaving her with her jaw hanging open.

“At least she doesn’t know about Jumin,” whispered Seven to Yoosung, causing him to giggle.

Once she had the boys settled in the kitchen, on stools and she was back to work making sweets and breads, Saeran spoke, "Now MC, what has the idiot done, in full detail of how it lead to you wanting to kill him.”

She flung the bread dough on the table, with a loud thwack, while staring at Seven. "Well you all know that Zen and I broke up four years ago and when I left him, I asked Seven to keep my whereabouts a secret from everyone, like when I was at Rika’s apartment.” another thwack of the dough against the table, making Seven and Yoosung flinch, “That secret was kept for 4 years, till yesterday,” she started kneading the dough till it became a smooth ball.

Saeran crossed his arms over his chest, "So what happened yesterday? "

She took her dough cutter and started cutting the dough into sections, "Zen showed up here, with roses-"

"What color?" Saeran interrupted.

"What does the color have to do with anything?" asked Yoosung.

"It's the meaning he was trying to convey to MC with the roses. Go on MC, what color were they?" Saeran asked.

"Yellow, pink and white." she said

Saeran chuckled, shaking his head.

"What do those colors mean, Saeran?" asked Yoosung.

"Pink means perfect happiness, admiration and "please believe me". Yellow means promise of a new beginning, welcome back and remember me. White," he chuckled, "white means purity, innocence, humility, and "I am worthy of you". He was trying to tell her his feelings with flowers instead of words." Saeran looked at MC, who had created bread dough rabbits and was putting them in the oven.

"Wow, what a romantic Zen is." Yoosung commented dreamily.