Untitled Part 13

Epilogue

4 years have pasted since MC met Zen at the park. He sat at a bench watching couples walk hand in hand and the local kids playing with one another. He wondered what his son would look like now, and if he didn't mess up with MC how different would his life be now? But he'll never know.

He stood up, he started to head home when he heard a child yell:

"DAD!!!"

He turned around and saw a little boy with the same ruby red eyes and white silvery hair. He wore a bright smile as he ran towards Zen. A smile was growing on Zen's. He knew this was Dae-Hyun, his son that MC blessed him with, the son he should have raised with her,

He started to crouch down, when he ran right past Zen, making him turn around and watch him jump into the arms of a red headed man, with mint green eyes.

"Hey Buddy!" the man said as he swung the boy up in the air. "Did you have playing?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did!" the kid looks around before placing his hand beside his mouth and whispered something into the ear of the man he called dad.

The man's eyes went wide, he turned his face back to the boy, "You did? Was she prettier than Mom?" he asked.

The kid shook his head, "No one is prettier than Mom." he stated.

The man smiled, "That's my boy, Dae the woman charmer." he laughed.

They turned away from Zen, he took a few steps towards them "Searan!" he reflexively call out.

The man turned around and gave Zen a confused look. "I'm sorry, do i know you?" he asked.

"Searan, it's me, Zen. Seayoung's friend?" Zen said trying to get him to admit to knowing him.

"I'm sorry, my name is Ray, and I have a sister not a brother."

"Ray!" yelled a woman.

Zen looked over Ray's shoulder and saw the woman he loves so dearly, but she was holding a squirming little girl. Her hair was the same color as her mother's but her eyes were golden yellow.

"C'mon, So Yoon is getting fussy. We have to go if we want to be on time for meeting your sister." she yelled.

"We're coming Sweetheart." Ray yelled back before turning back towards Zen, "Sorry, Sir, but my wife and I have to leave. I hope you find who you're looking for." he said before heading towards her.

Zen just stood there and watched the woman. he once had long ago, walk away with her children and husband, into the sunset.