two

Ice Cream

~*~

"Okay, what the fuck happened?" I ignored the response I got and just cried instead, "dude, you gotta tell me if you want help."

That is true, though. I wanted help yet I didn't want to explain either.

"Look," Pandora started, "I may be your best friend but I'm not a fortune teller that could explain to myself what happened to you that made you call me at two o'clock in the morning crying."

I apologized, "don't be," she replied, "it's not your fault you're crying for something that I still don't know about."

"I saw him earli-" she cut me off.

"Let's go get some ice cream and have a movie marathon," she offered and I agreed immediately.

Arriving at the store, we grabbed two tubs of ice cream and a big bag of chips—you can never have too many junk food, right? We simply paid for the products and got back home.

As Pandora and I got back to our apartment, she prepared the movies while I got spoons.

"Which movie do you prefer?" she asked, looking though the long list of movies in her laptop.

"Anything is fine as long as it's not those cheesy rom-com films," I chuckled as I sat on the bed, "I freakin' hate those."

She giggled, "ooh! How about Percy Jackson?" Her eyes lit up as her ash-brown orbs met mine, "it's old, yeah, but Logan looks so damn hot even in his younger days."

"Okay, fine. Chill dude," I rolled my eyes, laughing at her excited expression.

I wanted to laugh so hard when I saw her face more disappointed than ever.

"Fuck," she cursed under her breath, "It's missing."

"Just look for another movie," I suggested while suppressing my laughter, "there's always TFIOS."

There was a long 'oh' from her before she snapped back to reality and agreed. We then snuggled up in each sides of the bed, letting the ice cream tubs and chip bag at the center, across the laptop. As the movie reached the middle scenes, I heard snoring.

"I still doubt your gender," I giggled as I took Pandora's ice cream tub and saved it in the freezer for later. Eventually, I got sleepy and decided to tuck myself as well in to bed.

"GOOD MORNING!!!" A little bitch decided to scream at me with a pan and spoon.

"Get the fuck out of my room, you asshole," I murmured while burying my head underneath the pillow.

"Skye!!! She won't get up!!!" She yelled once again, this time it was louder.

Wait...

"Why the hell is Skye here?" I asked, fully awake.

"Ask him," she smirked, shrugged her shoulders, and left. This little traitor.

In full panic, I ran to my vanity and made myself presentable—just a few brushes of my hairstrands and a little lip gloss. With that being done, I took one last look, good enough, then headed down.

"So, where's the little demon?" I asked Pandora who is sitting on one of the bar stools eating a bowl of corn flakes—she's on a 'diet'. I looked over to the direction she pointed at, the door, "how nice of you to let my ex stand outside the door."

"He wanted to," she looked at me, "not my fault." I rolled my eyes at her childish remark and walked to the door, grabbing my coat.

I eyed Skye who was sitting by the bench, "wanna come inside? The temperature is dropping badly," I smiled.