~ Chapter 6: Sneaking Around Part 2 ~

I hear a car pull up. I turn around. There's Justin getting out of the car.

He walks up to me.

For once he doesn't smell like cigarettes. He smells like fresh Irish spring body wash.

"Hey." I mumbled at I look over at him.

"Hey." He says.

"So, this is it, huh? You're in a gang." I said awkwardly as I look back at the view.

He sighs. "Yeah."

"So, are you going to tell me?"

He sighs again. He walks up to me and stands next to me. He looks at the view.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise."

"I'm in a gang, like I said. But I'm not as involved as you think. I'm the youngest, everybody is 30 or 40. And I am obviously still in school, so I see my gang every 2 months. I see them in two weeks. We.. we.. fight and sell drugs for money. I don't know why my gang needs money, but they do. I'm guessing the leader just wants to be rich. He already has about $10,000."

"Gosh, aren't you afraid you're going to get in trouble?"

"I'm already causing enough trouble. I was forced to do this. My- Dad made me do this."

"Justin..."

"I was in the gang since I was 16. That's when you know, I started causing trouble at school. My dad thought I was too weak and he thought I could get money but it turns out that I give it to the leader. My dad still didn't care. He still wants the money so he could become wealthy and move out of America back to Canada and he wants to buy everything he wants. Because of this, it made me so upset and furious that it made me become a horrible person. Yes, that nerd accidentally bumped into me and apologized but I thought if I beat him up, I could snag some money. I didn't think anything through since I was drunk. Obviously, it was at a public place so I got arrested like you know. I'm not who you think you are. My dad and the gang shaped me into this different person."

"Justin... you're not a horrible person. Just because the gang and your dad 'shaped you into a different person' doesn't mean you have to change. You can still be the person you are. Don't let them effect you. Leave the gang and tell your dad you don't feel it's right."

"Ariana, I can't leave the gang. I have to be 20+ years old to be able to leave. My dad wouldn't understand. He's just a fucking abusive and a douchey guy."

"Abusive...? Justin.."

"I mean-

"You've got some explaining to do." I furrowed my eyebrows as I look into his eyes.