~Chapter 23: Mission ~

We went straight to the gang building.

"Justin, you're here." Matthew says.

"Yup."

"Okay, So you need to dress real good for this one. Try to act like you're a normal person and wear something like what those stupid poor peasants do. Go to Club Red and look for this guy-

He pulls up a picture of a man on the projector.

"So, look for him. And you have to fight him like your job is. Make sure you get him outside so you wouldn't get arrested... again. I know for a fact that he tries to act like a poor man but he's actually in the 'southside snakes' our number one rival gang. He's also looking for you too, he's also trying to snag some money for you. And... you have to bring Ariana so she can help you snag the money."

I felt my heart drop.

"You have to dress up too Ariana, since you don't want to get in trouble."

I can't decline or else I'll be dead.

"Um, okay." I said as my breath hitches.

"This will happen in 1 hour. You guys can hang out or Justin, you can maybe prepare."

He walks away and goes to talk to Alexander.

"Justin, I'm scared." I said.

"Don't worry. I will knock him out and you'll snag the money from his pocket." Justin says, rubbing my cheek.

"I don't want to be involved in this." I said. "I don't like this."

"This will only happen once."

"Guys, there are costumes in that room over there." Matthew says, looking over at us.

We both nod. I gulped and we walked in the room. It was a big room, there was costumes and makeup everywhere.

Interesting.

"Should we get dressed now?"

"I guess."

Justin puts on a sweater and messes up his hair. I look through the cabinets and drawers. I found new unused bald caps so I put one on and found a black big.

It was a short wig with a fringe in front. I put on red lipstick and put on sunglasses. I put on tights, a tan jacket, a black crop top, white circle skirt, and knee high boots.

"Babe, do you know how to do makeup?"

"Obviously, no shit." I said, looking at his clothes.

"Can you make me look older?"

"Of course."

I added all that makeup and shit on him.

We both walk out since it was time to go. Matthew looks over and stops.

"Oh, for a second I thought you guys were strangers!" Matthew chuckled.

"Yeah. Power of makeup." Justin says.

"Okay, guys. Be careful. Use the black Range Rover." He says, handing over the keys to Justin.

We both leave and got into the car. Justin starts driving to the club.

"You know... you still look fucking hot with all that makeup off." I smirked. "Looking like a snack."

"Gee, thanks baby. You didn't even change one bit and you're still sexy."

"Well, thanks." I said, looking out the window.

We both arrived.

"Ariana, wait in the car. Okay?" Justin says, looking over at me.

"No. I'm coming with you."

"Just stay."

I nodded. He gets out of the car. He then walks into the club.

I sat there, for at least 10 minutes. He's taking too long. Guess I have to go in.

I walked into the club. I'm surprised there's no bouncer. Once I found Justin, I grabbed his shoulder and he turns around.

"Did you find him yet?" I yelled over the loud music.

"No. I'm still searching."

"Is that him?" I said, pointing to a man that looked like Johnny Depp.

"That's him." Justin says.

"Okay. So what now?"

Justin walks up to him.

"Hey, Can I talk to you about something?"

"About what?" The guy says.

"The bouncer says that he's looking for you. He's at the side of the building on the left side." Justin says.

"Um, okay."

He leads him outside to the side of the building. I follow them. Once we got outside...

"I know it's you. You're from Dangerous Purpose."

"I know." Justin says.

They start kicking and punching at each other. I wanted to cry because it was so brutal. I ran inside and took a beer bottle.

I ran back out and smashed it against the guy's head. He was shocked because he didn't know I was there. He was blinded by the beer and the glass, that he fell backwards, allowing Justin to knock him out.

Justin kept on punching him. I grabbed his money and wallet from his pocket.

He was officially knocked out.

Justin and I ran back to the car and sped off.