~Chapter 29: I feel alive~

It's been 20 minutes since the doctors and nurses went in. They didn't leave ever since. I clenched my jaw and walked back and forth.

"I'm going outside real quick." I told Janessa.

She nodded.

I went outside to the side of the building. I pulled out some weed. I never tried weed before but I've obviously tried cigarettes.

I started smoking some weed. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to throw it on the ground like cigarettes but whatever. I just threw it on the ground and went back inside.

"Justin, she's awake!" I heard Janessa yell from down the hall.

I felt my heart beat fast. I sprinted down the hall. I peaked through the window and she was waking up.

I felt a sudden relief. She's not dead.

Hours later...

It was now visiting hours and I can now physically talk to her and kiss her.

I walked in and she had a wide grin in her face once I walked in. I gave her a quick kiss and she obviously kissed back. I sat down.

"How are you doing baby?"

"I overheard the doctors saying I'm doing better." Ariana says.

"That's good." I smiled.

"How about you?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Stressed but I'm better now." I said.

"You were probably stressed because of me being in a coma." Ari says.

"Yeah... but im doing so much better now because my baby girl is awake."

She smiles.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you more." I smiled.

I gave her a peck on the lips. I heard the door knock. I pull away and turn around.

"Can I talk to Ariana?" Janessa asked.

"Sure." I said.

Janessa's POV

"Hey." I smiled, sitting on the chair.

"Hey Janessa." Ariana smiles.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm doing good, apparently to the doctors." Ariana says.

"That's good. Honestly, I feel like you're going to be my best friend. Maybe it's because I MIGHT be your sister in law in the future." I winked.

"You and Justin are siblings?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I thought you would've known because we're twins." I said.

"But I thought that Justin was the youngest in the gang?"

"I'm 2.5 minutes older than him." I giggled.

"Oh, wow. Makes sense on why he's 'the youngest' in the gang." Ariana giggled. "Ow, shit."

"Are you okay?!" I panicked.

"Yeah, it kind of hurts when I giggle." She says.