~Chapter 31: Relaxing Day~

I woke up and turned to the side. Ow, I remember I wasn't supposed be on my side. I tried rubbing Justin's side but then he wasn't there.

"Justin?" I called out.

No answer.

It was 12:45pm. Damn, I slept in for so long.

Ariana: justin baby where r u
Justin: hanging at the pool in the back yard.
Ariana: oh
Justin:

(Pretend he's in his backyard

(Pretend he's in his backyard. And I still had this screenshot from months ago lol)

Ariana: 💦💦💦
Justin: I'd be fucking you right now but... you're still injured.

I smirked and got ready for the day. The only thing I was wearing was an oversized t-shirt with nothing underneath besides underwear and a bra.

I limped outside and went over to Justin.

"There's my baby girl." He says.

I sat on his lower stomach.

"Does it hurt when you do that?"

"Kind of." I giggled. "Ow." I mumbled.

"If it hurts then get off of me." He chuckles.

"Baby I dont wanna." I frowned.

"Well, changing the subject, it's hot here for it being March. That's why I'm out here."

"And daddy you look hot."

"You look even hotter." He breathes out.

I bend over and gave him a kiss. It kind of hurt but it was whatever.

Our lips started to move in sync. I moaned at the fact that the kiss was getting more faster and aggressive. He wraps his arms around me but pulled away. I frowned.

"Baby, you're body still hurts. Doesn't it? The fact that you got out of the hospital yesterday morning." Justin says.

"This isn't the Justin I know. He would've still kept kissing me and maybe even gave me his everything."

"I know I would've fucked you right after the kiss, but baby, I only stopped because you're still hurt. Your body still is sore and I can just tell by the face you made when you bent over to his me and you saying 'ow' a lot yesterday."

"I'm sorry." I frowned. "I was just kind of h0rny after I saw that picture you sent me." I smirked.

"Well, we should enjoy the sun."

I laid on him. The right side of my head was against his chest. I can hear his heartbeat.