~Chapter 27: Telling Everyone~

I called Ariana's mom.

"Hello?" She answered, sniffing.

"Ariana has been in a car crash." I breathed out, shutting my eyes.

"I know. I was told by the hospital. The road is blocked off because of the wrecked car and truck. We don't know any other way." She sniffed again.

"Take route 30."

"We can't move. We're still stuck in traffic and it's only a one way road."

"Shit. Um, how about I keep you updated on her?"

"Sure."

"I have to go somewhere real quick..." I awkwardly said.

"Talk to you later."

I hung up and rushed over to my car. I carefully drove over to the gang's building.

"I have bad news." I said, walking in.

Everybody looks up.

"Ariana got in a car crash."

"Shit Justin. I'm so sorry." Matthew says.

"Is she doing okay?" Janessa asked.

"She- she's in a coma." I spoke out, tears threatening to come out.

"It was that bad? How did it happen?" Devin spoke up.

"She... She was driving to her parents' house to visit them. She turned the car and then a truck came in crashing the side of the car. The impact was so terrible and strong that she flew out of the car. She landed hard on the side of the road." I said letting tears fall out.

"That fucking sucks, Justin. We're here for you." Matthew says.

"This is so terrible. She'll make it, Justin." Nicole spoke.

"Who was the driver of the truck?" Alexander asked.

"I don't know. But I heard he died instantly."

"Jesus, that's what he gets for crashing into Ariana." Someone mumbled and I couldn't figure out who said it.

"I should head back to the hospital. It's visiting hours right now." I said, heading out.

I got back to the hospital and sat next to Ariana's bed.

"Ariana, I know you can't hear me but I love you. I hope you make it. Please don't leave me now. Please don't." I cried.

My poor baby girl was covered in cuts and bruises all over her body. But I don't care about her appearance. I care about her personality.

I felt like I stayed there for hours. I looked at her neck and there was still visible hickey marks that I gave her before the accident. I rested my head on the bed and I fell asleep.