Chapter 1: The Begining

Y/N's P.O.V -

"Y/n!!!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.
What did she want? It was 6 AM..... I got up and ran to the kitchen.

" Y/n we wanted to talk to you about something important." My mom said.

I looked up and my mom and dad were sitting at the table. I sat across from them, kind of nervous about what was to come.

"Y/n listen sweetie.... we think that since you're graduating this year.... maybe you should consider moving out after high school." My father said.

"What? Why? Do you guys not want me here anymore?" I asked as my heart sank.

"No, no it's not that sweetheart. We just think it would be best. Starting out in the real world. Figuring out things on your own... And... your father lost his job yesterday. We will be running low on money. And we're afraid if you stay here you'll have to pay rent." My mom said.

"We were just thinking you could stay at your friend Beth's house until you found a job and went to college and got your life together." Said my dad.

Side note: Beth was my best friend of a long time. We grew up together. We did everything together. But moving in with her? This would be crazy.

" You know what. You're right. I know dad lost his job and I don't want to be a burden with your money. In fact I'll move out tomorrow. Beth won't mind." I said

"Are you sure? That's kind of crazy to think about. You'll be gone tomorrow.... we told you in advance so you had time to think about it. Do you really wanna move out tomorrow?." Asked my mother.

"Yes. I have to do what's best for you guys. You're my parents." I said.

"Okay... then it's settled.. our little girl is moving out on her own tomorrow." My mom said getting a little emotional. Crying into my dads shoulder.

I walked to my room and started packing. I called Beth and explained everything. She was completely cool with it.

Tomorrow I'd be on my own... No parents to guide me through the rest of my life.

This is scary...

But it has to happen...