Chapter 10: Not an Accident?

A few months later......

Me, Daniel, and Diego had all moved in together. It had been a few months since my parents had passed.

Everything was going fine until...

*RING RING* went my phone.

I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello am I speaking to Ms. Y/N?"

"Yes this is she... may I ask who is calling?"

"This is the same police officer that informed you on your parents death... do you have a moment?" The officer asked.

"Well yes... anything for my parents." I replied.

" Okay well here it is. We've been investigating and doing everything we can to make sure your parents get their justice if there were any to be served. We've been investigating on this case for a couple months now, and have come to the conclusion that their 'accident' wasn't really an accident...." said the officer.

"So you mean to tell me that someone did this on purpose?" I asked.

"Yes... is their anyone you could've suspected to do something like this?"

"Not that I can think of.... I'll call you and let you know if I have any suspicions... is that all?"

"Yes that'll be all." Said the officer.

"Thanks. Bye" I said.

Just as I hung up the phone, I was standing in the living room as Diego came up behind me and put his hands around my waist. He was kissing my neck in between asking me who was on the phone. As I explained it to him he was so shocked.

We told Daniel, and it was the three of us now. Me, Daniel, and Diego determined to find out who this was and get justice for my parents.