Chapter 1

"It's unfortunate that you were promised a power that was never truly yours." Cinder said, looking down at the now helpless Pyrrha.

Pyrrha couldn't move. Her ankle had been shot by one of Cinder's arrows. It hurt so much, and even more as Pyrrha struggled to move. She could feel the bones in her ankle continue to break as she struggled.

With a finger, Cinder lifted Pyrrha's chin up, looking straight at the fallen huntress smiling, before continuing. "But...take comfort in knowing that I will use it in ways you could never have imagined."

Pyrrha pulled away from her hand. But she kept starring at Cinder, glaring with defiance. "Do you believe in destiny?" Pyrrha asked the maiden, with as much courage she had.

Cinder narrowed her eyes, as she hesitated for a brief moment before responding. "Yes" she said bluntly before forming a bow with her hands, and aiming an arrow at Pyrrha's chest.

For a moment everything seemed to go in slow motion for Pyrrha. This was it. Her ankle was broken, her aura was drained, and miló was destroyed. She remembered her battle with Penny, which resulted in the young girls death. Then Amber's death, Ozpin's sacrifice, and her kiss with Jaune.

That was her first and now last kiss. She was now going to die without even telling him how she feels. Regret stabbed her like a thorn. I'm sorry Jaune, everyone, but I had to do this.

Ruby ran up the side of the nearly destroyed building. She jumped up onto the roof just in time to see Pyrrha shot in the chest by Cinder.

Immediately pain went all over Pyrrha's body. She couldn't breathe! In every moment the pain seemed to get even worse as she tried desperately to get the arrow out of her chest. Black started edging her vision. Pyrrha felt her body start to fall towards the ground. She thought that someone might've called her name but her mind was too disoriented to know for sure. All Pyrrha wanted right now was for the pain to go away. Then everything went white and then eventually black.
----------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! I know that I'm working on a different fanfic right now but I just finished rwby and I couldn't help but make a fanfic about this. Also sorry the chapter was so short I just thought I should end it here.