Mia's headache

The day started as a normal day for the Samurai Rangers and as normal they were training. As we all know there are six of them and we know there Jayden the red ranger, Kevin the blue ranger, Mia the pink ranger, Mike the green ranger, Emily the yellow Ranger, and Antonio the gold ranger. As they were training Mia and Jayden were sparring for a while but Jayden notice that Mia was a little paler than normal. So, Jayden decided to stop and asked "Hey, Mia why don't we take a break and get something to drink." 

Mia answered "thanks Jayden. I just been so tired lately." 

Are you sure your alright, Mia? asked Jayden.

Mia looked at Jayden and just nodded. "Okay, Mia why don't you go lay down and take a nap and I'll let Mentor Ji know that you needed some rest."

"Okay, Thanks Jayden." said Mia feeling grateful.

Mia went to her room that she shared with Emily and had changed out of her workout outfit. As she was changing Mia went over how she felt. She felt dizzy and extremely tired today. Also she felt like she had a very bad headache enough to make her nauseous and couldn't figure out why so she figured she just had a very bad migraine and decided to sleep it off since Jayden was so nice to let her get some sleep. Soon she was fast asleep. 

When Jayden saw Mentor Ji, Mentor asked "hey where is Mia?" 

"We were sparring and I noticed that she was a little paler than normal and she looked like she didn't feel good so I sent her to bed. She said that she was just tired so I told her to go to bed and get some rest and I would tell you." answered Jayden.

Mentor nodded his head. "That's good. I noticed that she been having headaches lately and she had been taking some asprin for it."

OH, that's good. I'm thinking that she is going to be fine but while she's down for the count we are going to have to fight extra hard against the nighlok. 

Just as Jayden had said that the sensor had gone off to notify the nighlok. So Jayden and the rest of the rangers ran out to fight. When they got there Emily notice Mia wasn't there but focus on fighting like the other rangers. The nighlok and the rangers continue fighting for a good hour and soon the nighlok had dried out and the rangers morphed back. "Where is Mia?" asked Emily.

"Emily, Mia is back at the Sheba house sleeping because she hasn't been feeling too well lately." Jayden had answered.

"oh, is she going to be okay?" asked Kevin the blue ranger. 

Jayden answer was "Yeah, she probably just has a really bad headache. Mentor and I have been keeping an eye on her because we all know that she isn't going to tell us that she is sick if she doesn't have to. I notice this morning during training that Mia was paler than normal and that she looked like she wasn't feeling very well so I told her to go lay down and get some rest. She been getting bad headaches that make her really tire like a migraine. You can see her when we get back but don't wake her up if she still asleep."

Okay said the rangers in unison.