The Treatment

Okay Mia were going to check your vitals and get you hooked up to an IV and get all that taken care of. Then we can start the treatments. The first one I want to do in here to see how your body copes with the first one but after that we can do it back at the house if Mentor Ji is okay with it. Unless you dont feel comfortable with doing that with the others around which is perfectly normal but i just figured it would be a lot easier for you if we do it there that way you are not in the hospital considering it can be depressing sometimes. Also i know you have a concert coming up that you are singing for am I right. 

Yeah i have a concert. Would i be recovered by that night?

Yeah i am pretty sure you will have strength for it only if you want. 

The doctor did what he said and put the Chemo meds into her IV and told her that this is only one dose to see how her body reacts to it. Mia feels a little nauseous at first and extremely tired so she ended up falling asleep and the doctor gave her some meds to help with the nauseous feeling. Mia later woke up a few hours later to see that Mike was still at the hospital with her and gave him a smile. 

Mia how you feeling? asked Mike. 

Mia looked at him and decide to say "I'm doing okay. Still a little sleepy and a little bit thirsty."

Here some water. and I'll go get the nurse and the doctor to let him know you're awake. answered Mike back. 

Thanks Mike. Mia said as she took a sip of the glass of water but as soon as she did she felt like she was going to throw up and Mike noticed and grabbed the bedside pan on time as Mia started puking her guts up. 

Mike quickly pushed the red button on the hospital bed to get the doctor in there. The doctor rushed in follow by Mia's nurse. Mia looked at them with a sorry expression on her face but the doctor looks at her with a smile and said "It's okay Mia. It is just a common side affect that happens after this. Normally after the treatment its hard to keep anything down because of the nausea and other reasons. But we will give you something to help with that."

Thanks Doctor. answered Mia. 

The Doctor looked at her with another smile "Mia, just remember you're not in this alone and that God is in control."

I wont doctor. Hey are you going to come to my concert on Friday. As long as you think I am ready. said Mia.

Yeah, I love a good concert. What are you going to be singing?" asked the doctor.

Well, I am going to be singing a few songs and then give my testimony on how I know Christ as my Saviour. Then do a couple of little devotions type message to go with a few other life stories/lessons that I learned over the years.  Answered Mia.

Okay since its Saturday I am going to let you leave tomorrow depending on how you feel and the amount of tiredness you are in. answered the Doctor. Also, I am praying for you. Night Mia. Mike if you would like you can stay the night and you may call the others to come see her if they are worried. 

Mike nodded. Yeah I'll call them. Mia, I'll be right back." Mike stepped outside the room and decided to call Ji. 

Ji answered. "Yes Mike." 

Mike said "Mia is ready for some visitors. The chemo is going through her body and they are letting her go home tomorrow and I think her next treatment is in three more weeks."

Okay we'll be right up. answered Ji.