Mia's feelings

Mia had told Mentor her first appointment was Thursday and that the doctor is going to start the chemotherapy Friday. Jayden and the others were in the other room trying to figure out who was going to help her and when they were going to do it.

Mentor knew this and said "I don't want you to worry about Mia. I will take care of her and if any rangers take care of her it is either going to be Mike or Jayden. Because I want you all to focus on training." Mentor then went back and started talking to Mia again about her ranger duties.

Mia, I want you to know that if we need to we can bring someone else in to take your spot. said Mentor.

No, Ji, I think I'll be fine but I do know someone that can help because my brother cant help. My cousin Cam can help. He was train in the Samurai ways. 

Okay, we can bring him if at all possible. answered Ji back  to Mia. 

Mia didn't really want to have to ask her cousin to help the ranger team but Mia knew it would be for the best and she knew that he was already able to help fight. As the day went on the others asked her what she was thinking. Mia didn't say anything about how she was feeling and she decided to move on and wanted to know how bad this was going to affect her and the team.  "I feel fine guys. I'm okay." would be her answer to her teammates. 

one day she was outside wondering what to do and Mike was the one to find her and came up to her and asked "Hey, Mia, are you okay?"

I'm okay Mike. I just thinking and wondering what is going to happen because of this disease. I know there is a reason for all this but I don't know what it is yet. was the Answer that Mia gave.

Mia, if it makes you feel any better I am rooting for you. I know my dad always made you feel better when he was a ranger and I hope I can make you feel the same way. If you let me, I'll take care of you and not be all in your face about it. 

I think you're the only one that has not done that yet besides Mentor. I just don't like being the center of attention.

oh trust me Mia I noticed. But Mia you have to let us know when you are having problems. yeah we all let having know our problems but you have problems too and need to let people know. I think what ever happens I think you are going to fight it with everything you got. and I believe that you are going to make it and fight with everything in you. 

thanks Mike. and you got that right; I'm going to fight with every fiber I have. answered Mia.