Mia gets ready

Mia's Pov

I have my first appointment today and I am a little worried today and I am trying to decide whether or not if I am going to bring one of the boys or Emily today. As much as I love my team, I would prefer no one comes with me but I guess I need someone to get all the information besides me or Mentor but I just don't know. I wonder if Mike will come with me. I know what you guys are all thinking, you think I like Jayden but Mike is different. I feel like I have a better connection with him and I feel like I understand him a lot better. I don't know how I feel but I'd prefer Mike because he can get easily get my mind off things. 

so I went to Mike and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me and decided to ask "Hey Mia what's up?'

Nothing much I said. I want to know if you want to go with me to my first appointment?

yeah I'll go with you. answered Mike. Mia, one more thing, are you sure you're alright?

I looked Mike in the eyes and wasn't sure how to break it to him. "Mike, let me put it this way. I am scared out of my mind but I am also not worried." Mike stared at her confused for a moment. 

What do you mean? Mike ask with a curious look on his face. I starred at him for a second deciding if this song is worth singing to him "Well I'll put it this way in a song that I call Peace (When I leave it in your Hands) (Author Note: song is from Legacy Five)

Time and Time again I brought my burdens

I prayed and prayed that I could lay them down

But walked away still bearing on my shoulders

A heaviness and heartache You never meant for me to carry 'round 

But there's peace when I leave it in Your hands 

Sweet peace when I leave it in your hands

Just leave it there and never pick it up again

There's peace when I leave it in Your hands.

I wouldn't say I've gained a lot of wisdom

Oh, but I have learned this much along the way

Lord, that you are always there to bear my burdens

At first I might not feel it but if I learn to trust You, come what may, I'll find 

Peace when I leave it in your hands 

Sweet peace when I leave it in your hands

Just leave it there and never pick it up again

There's peace when I leave it in Your hands

When I'm tempted to doubt and question You

Lord, just keep reminding me

Peace when I leave it in your hands

Sweet peace when I leave in Your hands

Just leave it there and never pick it up again

There's peace when I leave it in Your hands 

Just leave it there and never pick it up again

There's peace when I leave it in Your hands.

I finished the song and Mike just looked at me in amazement. "Wow Mia, your amazing you know that. You have a good attitude about everything and you sound amazing."

Yeah, God has gotten me through a lot Mike. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Him.

What do you mean? asked Mike

"I was born prematurely. and I guess my mom told me that I've been a fighter since I was born. That is one of the main reasons and I hope she is still right. I been fighting for my life quite a bit. I had so many near death experiences but I also hope I live up to what my mom has been as a ranger and even though I am not sure that I am going to make it with this cancer but I am sure going to fight with everything I have. I answered. 

That you are Mia for sure. answered Mike so ready to go?

yeah I am ready. I answered with a deep breath and we walked out the door.