August 4 - Revelation

"It was a film. I hear a fourth of a two hour film," he started, "I didn't see anything. I just heard the dialogue. I just heard the ambiance. It felt like the film had only one scene, albeit a very long one. Nevertheless, I believe it was a good film."

At this point, I knew the film was referring to me.

"It started crying over a reason in the past.Probably some re-shoot, or maybe a mishap while filming, but it cried. I held the film close.

But before I saw this film, it was as if thedirector hated me."

Or not.

"But the fact that I watched the film made the director completely change her mind. I waited it out and the film eventually stopped crying. The film continued on, though. On and on, it felt like time stopped. This film was heart-wrenching; soul-breaking; triggering. The film just moved on and I was so intent on finishing it. But sadly, like all good things, it must come to an end. The power went out, so the film got cut off. And so I waited."

He paused to swipe down.

"So I didn't exactly get to finish the film, but I saw the director. Her... countenance showed it all. She played the guitar, I heard her sing; but that wasn't the best part."

Huckleberry Finn. I am ready to be summoned by Pennywise at this very moment. I know exactly where this is going.

Okay, Thea, THINK.

"It just worked. It worked to get the fluids to my head. It worked to make me tremble. Honestly, I didn't listen to the lyrics, but rather I put my own, which was probably what caused me to break down.

What sold it, although, was the fact that you noticed: it wasn't just me you affected apparently. There was one other audience member. She had never ever showed emotions outside of herself. That was the first time. And it was amazing. It was eye-opening. Sadly, the bell rang, we had to go."

And he swiped again.

The nerves are travelling to all the places in my body. My brain cells feel abused at this moment; this moment that I never expected to exist.

"I sat down. The director sat down. The director stood up and ran out. I casually walked out. I looked right, I looked left... and there she was: crying. Crying because her actors were d***s, crying because her audience was just and audience. Crying.

I honestly had no idea what to do. I just sat down right beside the director. I just wanted it to last forever." 

I am drowning.  

"My arm on your sleeve and your head on my shoulder..."

I'm drowned by my thoughts.  

"...a moment like that to last forever; a moment like that to do what it can't do. I wanted it to last forever."

 I'm drowned by the sea of people from my past catching up to me at this very moment.  

"My fingers wiping the tears off your face; your hair I fixed so I could see your face."

I'm drowned by the tears that fear to pour from my eyes.

"I would endure the pain just for that moment. I would skip my welfare just for that moment. For a moment that won't last forever..."

I am drowned... 

"...All because it was the moment I realized something was different."

And drenched...

"I like you."

... in love.