Chaper 1

"Ema , Ema!" my three best friends run up to me bubbling with excitement.

"What?" I say as a smile creeps on my face.

"Okay- "

My twin sister cuts her off my best friend Avalia by screaming "Lisa is having a huge party tonight and we all are invited!"

I lost words.

"Say something "Lieah insists.

"U-uhmm how were we invited ?"

"So today I was in bio class and you know how I hate this stuff so I wasn't paying attention to shit . Then this guy named Jeremy passes me a note and when I opened it , it read '  Evaline , just wanting to know if you, will like to be invited to my party it's , tonight. Invite anyone you want!' Evaline screamed.

Eva is so different from me it's hard to believe we're even twins . I mean physically.

Don't get it wrong we both outgoing and crazy and wild and got the aggressive attitude.

But whiles she got the perfect , cat like pair of hazel eyes and glorious , golden blonde hair, I got very , very , long , very thick , jet-black curly hair and a pair of piercing green eyes.

We look absolutely nothing alike. We both have a superb body and even that itself is complicated , too. You can describe Eva as a Barbie doll. She's super slim and has huge natural boobs and a small but sexy ass. On the other hand I can be described as 'hour glass figure.' I have huge Kylie Jenner boobs which I don't approve of , I hate them and tbh they are natural, and I got a huge Nicki Minaj ass which I also hate. People may say I'm white cause of my eyes , but honestly I'm actually Italian. Both Eva and I , well our parents are , but who cares.

"And your point is ?" I get straight to the question.

"You're coming dumb beck " Lieah retorts.

"Dumbass " Ava adds.

"Ema , you're coming and that's final" Eva looked me dead in the eye.

I shot them all a dry look and say "Fine.Whatever."

Eva then gave me a disgusted look and snatched my snapback off my head.

Offended, I smack her hand and force her to give it back. Proudly, I place it back on my head and gave her and evil grin.

"Yo Ema " I heard the familiar voices of the guys and a smile appears on my face.

Now let me introduce you to the people , who make my life crazy as hell every single minute.

Evan and Ethan, the twins. Those two blonde guys have been my best friends since we've been in our diapers. I mean, they're hot an all with Ethan having straight blonde hair and grey eyes and Evan having curly blonde and hazel eyes and their built up body and charming features.

Aiden . Aiden has been my best friend since 2nd grade when I punched Rebecca Crassberg in the face for calling me a tomboy. With his peach black hair and grey eyes, built up body he sure gets the girls.

Uan Chan . This crazy Korean guy has been my best friend since 1st grade when he taught me to speak French cause as crazy as it sounds he talks over 5 different languages. Trust me , as weird as it may sound he's actually the ladies guy. Trust me he is good-looking. He has straight black hair with gold highlights, cat like dark brown eyes and a hot body.