Chapter 6

As soon as the house came in sight my mouth totally dropped. Like seriously . I swore I was dreaming. It's as if the royal family leaves in this. The house is as huge as a castle. To the front is a huge gate and many men in black suits and tuxedos and shades looking as hot as ever. The house is a creamed white colour with a huge fountain and many more around. The house is gorgeous. It looks as if it's worth 3 billion dollars straight. No lie no joke.

"Emerald." I ignored I was to amazed by the sight.

The sound of someone clearing their throat brought me back to reality and I turned only to face Adrian.

"Mind going in" he gestures to the house.

I nodded not having words to say.

Adrian bites his lips trying to not laugh at my stupidity and I narrow my eyes at him.

He pulls out his phone and starts talking in Italian and the gate then opens.

We enter and the guards nod at us and some start checking me out and Adrian sent them glares which they laughed at but his face remained serious.

He then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Possessive much" I chuckle.

"Hell yea , no one checks out my babe" his tone filled with jealousy.

I froze did he just call me his babe?

"Emerald?"

"Uh uh y-yea uhmmm " I couldn't even form a sentence.

He gave me a confused look and then we kept walking.

We arrived at the door and Adrian opens it.

As soon as I stepped foot in I swear I was in heaven.

It's huge. There are huge diamond chandeliers , marble floors , sophisticated designs on the walls , sexy designs . It's just gorgeous. Fabulous , mouth dropping, fantastic , ecstatic .

We made our way up the stairs and believe me not even the royal family mansion is this incredible.

"Where are we going?"

"You're going to meet my brothers."

What brothers?

Adrian has brothers ?

We enter the living room and my mouth couldn't drop anymore.

The living room is huge . It's like a whole house itself. The walls are ivory painted neatly and perfect decorated by some silver designs drawn on it . There are about 10 huge , long sofas as white as snow I'm telling you and they look brand new . Not one stain on them. There is a huge 52 inch flat screen TV placed on the walls , followed by about 3 more. There is a white fluffy carpet on the marbled floor with a crystal clear , glassed short tabled placed to the middle . The curtains are see through and are the colour of a white rose to the corners of the room and there is a huge , diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling followed by smaller versions surrounding it. There are huge portraits of the family on the walls and I can't help but stare at Adrian he looks so happy and lovely, flashing those perfect, white straight teeth. In some photos his hair is short styled in a Craig and damn he looks fine. From what I see the family consists of people with green and blue eyes or mixed and hazel or Gray  and also that Adrian has the darkest and the most curly hair.
The living room also has huge fluffy , white teddy bears placed on the floor .

Seriously what's up with this family and white ?

The sweet aroma of the room fills my nostrils and it smells really good.

I watch as the maids clean and dusk. I really don't know why they're doing this when this place is spotless.

"Ready to meet my brothers?" He sticks his hands in his pockets.

I nod and he sighs.

He says something in Italian and I hear footsteps echoing .

I blinked once  . Twice . Thrice .Even four times.

8 stunning guys are right infront me and they all are muscular.

"Aww men you didn't lie when you said you brought a sexy chick " a guy with hazel eyes and black straight hair styled in a Justin Bieber's 2012 hairstyle said . This guy is really hot . He has a muscular , tanned , milky body and some stunning rosy lips.

I smack Adrian behind the head and the guys start laughing.

"Let me introduce myself ma lady I'm  Adiro . Brother of this lunatic over there named Adrian " he kisses my hand.

The guys chuckle and I join in too. "Nice to meet you . I'm Emalina ."

A next guy with brown , curly hair and grey eyes looking all built up but hella fine approaches me and smiles, flashing me those perfect teeth . " I'm Damancio." I smile in return .

A next guy this time looking exactly  like Damancio approaches and I shake my head ."Wait didn't-"

"Twin of Damancio. I'm Deminico." He smiles with those perfect teeth.

Then three guys looking exactly the same  exact dark brown curly hair who look hella fine appear. The only difference are their eyes. They eyes are green but different shades. One has pure green eyes whiles one has green mixed with gray and the other a dark shade of green.

They smile at me . Are all those people teeth perfect?

The one with the dark green eyes speak up "I'm  Enriqio " the  one with the mixed eyes "Eriqae" and the one with the light eyes " Enriquo."

I smile "love the names . They're pretty cool."

"I already love her!" They say in sync and I laugh.

Then a guy with black straight black hair styled in a Craig appears and his eyes are the colour of the sky. They're gorgeous. "I'm Marquiro" smiling looking all cute his cheeks flushed.

"Man how many times have I told you never blush infront a hot chick " says a guy with curly , short black hair and hazel eyes , something like amber appears and damn his fine. "The name is Alessandro and you are an angel mia cara " he kisses my hand. The guys scoff and I bit my lip holding back a laugh and the guys eyes widen looking lustful.

"Emerald never do that again ."

"What , this?" I tease them and I even hear some of the guys moan and my eyes widen.

"Oh okay."

" Adrianzae where the hell is my-" the girl stopped as soon as she layed  eyes on me. She was a beauty indeed . Her silky, long jet-black curly hair which reached her shoulder glistened and her eyes are the same as Adrian but darker. Her lips are like a rose and her body is slender and rocking. Her skin is the same as Adrian and she is average height. She then smirks.

"Adrianzae is this the girl you blab about all day long" she wiggles her perfect brows.

Adrian let out a trail of curses and trust me they weren't petty. The girl ignored him and turned to face me and smiles.

"I'm Adiara Adrian's twin sister" she smiles.

"Adrian has a twin?"

"Yup. Adrian didn't you tell her you had a twin ?" She pouts.

"I bet you he was busy tapping that huge ass all day long . Maybe she even gave him head " Alessandro states loudly and everyone burst into a fist of laughter and my face heats up and Adrian just laughs .

"So man she really did give you head?" Marquiro adds smirking .

"Well-" he was cut off by Damancio adding " I bet she choked" laughing and the others join in. Adrian laughs hard and my face is now the colour of a rose.

They keep making dirty jokes and I swear I could've died.

Well I guess this is just the Romero family.