Chapter 10

It's been 3 weeks and trust me nothing has changed. Adrian isn't talking to me nothing. But i made up my mind, I will play no mind to him too. Two people can play this game you know.

I groan as the sunlight strikes my eyes. I don't feel like going to class today at all.

Lazily, I get off my bed and head to the bathroom. I hurrily shower. I put on my undergarments and style my hair in a high ponytail. I put on a pair of black ripped up jeans, a white top and black Jordans. I freshen up my face by adding a little lipgloss and just washing and drying it. I put on some perfume and a pair of diamond studs. I put my Snapback in my bag and swing the bag over my right shoulder.

I head down the stairs and I see my father at the table seated drinking a cup of coffee and reading the news paper dressed in his work suit.

"Morning sweetheart" he smiles at me.

"Morning dad." I try smiling but I fail miserably .

He studies my face and gestures for me to come to him.

I do as instructed and I'm pulled into a hug .

I hug my dad back and I could feel the tears forming. I quickly hold them back not wanting to cry at all.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing dad."

"Come on Apple tell me what's wrong."

For some reason my dad gave me the name apple cause I love apples from young and it has been stuck til now.

"It's just some stuff at school with   Brittney and stuff."

"She's still bothering you ?"

"Yea that explains why I got into 2 huge fights with her."

"2 fights?"

"Surprising isn't it?"

"Nope thought you would've said 4 but if she messes with you again you know how to handle her or I might just have to come to the school."

"Yea dad I know."

"I think there's more to this story that you aren't telling me but just know I'm always there to listen ."

"Thanks dad." I give him a kiss on the cheek and a bright smile.

"Where are the girls?" I question.

"They left. Wanna ride to school?"

"Yup I'm for it."

We head out the door and to the car.

The ride was silent and I was just so lost in my deep thoughts.

Why is Adrian treating me so ? What's wrong with him ?

What did I do ?

You know what I don't give two fucks cause if he wanna ignore me I'm gonna do the same.

The car stops and that's when I notice we're in the school's parking lot.

"Bye dad."

"Bye Apple have fun."

With that I head out the door and into the school. The halls are empty cause school has already started.

I quickly head to my Theatre Arts class.

I push open the door and all eyes are on me including the pair of eyes I was wishing not to see.

As soon as our eyes meet he removes his eyes on me and face front.

"Ms. Samiro just the person I wanted to see " Mrs. Wilson the Theatre Arts teacher smiles at me.

"Uhmmm so sorry I'm late" I rush the sentence.

"No problem you came just in time when I needed my best actress I need you to play the role of Sabrina and Adrian will play the part of Hunter ." She smiles.

"Umm I don't think -"

"I have no problem Mrs. Wilson" Adrian interrupts me.

"I wasn't talking to you" I spat at him narrowing my eyes at him.

"I was talking to Mrs. Wilson."

"Come on go act"Ms. Wilson smiles.

I don't take the script since I know the entire thing.

We head to the front of the class and all eyes are glued on us. Alex
gives me a smile and I nod.

"Sabrina talk to me" his voice is calm and sweet but demanding at the same time and his really turning into his character.

He takes steps closet to me and I stare deep into his eyes and tears are forming. It's time to become the character of Sabrina.

"Why should I ?" My voice comes out as a whisper as I turn around making him face my back.

I take in deep breaths and let out sobs.

"Sabrina" his hands are holding my wrist and sensation runs through me like crazy.

"Why should I hunter ? Why should I " tears spill running down my face as it becomes red.

"Cause I love you " he keeps contact as he steps closer to me our bodies touching.

"Hunter  I -" I turn my face away from him but his gentle hands hold my face and makes me look him in the eye.

Tears are running down my face and his gaze remains intense.

" I love you Sabrina. The days that I have stayed without you have made me sick . I can't spend a day without you. I feel as if I'm suffocating. I know I said I'm not ready for love but I was foolish. How could I not love you when you are my starting line to love and affection, mg bright star in the dark sky . I can't spend a day without thinking of you. You are my lover, my desire, my addiction. You are my possession Sabrina." Tears are rushing down my face and I could tell this wasn't only about the script. It was as if he was the one who wrote it.
.

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"Cause I'm deeply in love with you."

"Hunter-"

"Listen to me, I love you I can't live without you. Never in a million years would I ever think I would fall in love . I was scared to love and I was scared of hurt. But when im with you I just can't hold back my feelings and emotions . I was scared of hurt and I was scared to hurt you. When I fell in love with you I was scared to lose you. You are my first love and somehow you managed to get the key to my heart. I will never stop loving you cause I will never let go of my first love." I couldn't talk he really became the character and he could really act. Tears kept running down my face as I stared into his intense eyes. 

" I love you Hunter."

We stayed there staring at each other and a roar of applause echoed in the classroom. Some children had tears streaming down their face and Mrs. Wilson was crying her eyes out.

Tears kept on running down my face and I sobbed .

"That's ma boy !" I hear Alex scream and the class erupts into laughter.

"Lets go man!"

Adrian just stared at me and I just stared .

"Wonderful " Ms.Wilson claps. There were many jeers and clapping and crying.