Chapter 2

We all get out the car and the house is huge and gorgeous, and already I feel sad for the person who has to clean this mess in the morning.

The party was just what I expected. Loud music blasting, hormonal teenagers making out any and every where and also drunk ones too.

A disgusted look comes to play on my face as I take in the view of what is going on. Two teenagers who look as drunk as hell looking like they're about to get on with it and any moment soon they'll swallow each other's faces.

Like, seriously people get a room you know. I bet they won't even remember half of this shit the next morning.

That's one of the reasons why I kinda hate parties. They just get drunk and don't remember half of the shit the next morning and then they act like nothing happened and then they continue the same cycle over and over again.

We enter and instantly , my body starts to react to the music, I start swaying my hips getting all excited. I suddenly feel a grip on my waist and I stop. I turn to face one of the jocks and before I could say anything the guys arrive.

"I think you should back off " Ethan growls.

"Man get the fuck away" Evan growls narrowing his eyes.

"Why should I , she doesn't have a problem" he grins.

"Yes, she does, and as her best friend , scratch that brother I suggest you back the fuck up" Aiden says taking a step towards the guy.

"Tu as un le jet mamaw" Uan says in French.
(In your mother cunt)

The guy kisses me by my neck and that's when I reacted . I held him by his collar and I launch a punch taking him smack center in the jaw , throwing him to the floor.

"You bitch"he growls at me as he struggles to get off the floor.

"Don't ever put your filthy lips on my neck ever again!"

Boop!

I give him a hard kick in the belly   and he falls to the marble floor again wincing in pain.

There is now a huge crowd looking at the scene.

"Hoe "he spits out.

With anger pouncing in me, I lose it and step forward to attack but the guys do it before I could.

They sent multiple of punches and kicks.

Some people separated them and carry out the now blacked  out guy away. Still pissed off, I get outside to have some fresh air.

Being used to getting involved in fights the punch I gave the guy didn't hurt my fist at all.

One by one I take in deep breaths slowly trying to calm down my anger.

My privacy was now disturbed when Avalia , Lieah and Eva rush over to me.

"Are you alright?" Avalia questioned.

"Did he touch you?" Lieah growls .

"Where the fuck is he!" Eva yells.

Many questions came my way yet I was too angry to even answer

Seriously, me a 'hoe', 'bitch' ? This guy got to be crazy.

A growling Aiden stomps our way looking upset as hell.

Then the other guys come in stomping too even UC.

"Umm guys what are we gonna do?" Avalia says.

"We're gonna make sure that that mother fucker is dead!" Ethan says harsh and stern.

"Guys calm down let's go in and just forget this ever happened , then we enjoy our night " Lieah says calmly but I know she's really pissed off with that fake smile on her face.