Chapter 8

The week passed by pretty quick . It was Friday night and I am currently peacefully laying on my bed watching some high-school movie.

Tears flooded my eyes as the two reunited back from their breakup . Their kiss looked so passionate . The tears started to flow and I really didn't care about that.

My phone then rang and I sniffled. I answered.

"Hello?" My voice cracked.

"Emerald what's wrong?"

I sniffled again.

"The movie it's sad " I cried out my voice breaking again.

I could hear him chuckle and more tears started to flow.

"Okay stop crying . Get ready I'm coming to get you."

"Why is Ema crying?" I hear the chorus of the guys voice.

Somehow the guys and I grew pretty close and we're like best friend's.

"Movie" I could hear the humor in his tone.

There was a bit of silence until a roar of laughter was heard . Typical Alex.

The phone then hung up and I let out a sigh.

Eva was actually at a party with Lieah and Avalia and the guys . I didn't go. I told them I wasn't in the mood.

I hop off my bed and head to my closet. I go take a quick shower and got back to my room. I hurrily put on some white undergarments. I put on a pair of gray trousers and a white crop top. I put on a white Adidas and comb my hair in a high ponytail reaching my waist. I put on a gray hoodie and put my phone in my pocket.

I then hear the beeping of a car and I head down stairs.

I spot Adrian in a black Ferrari.

How many cars does this guy have?

I enter the car taking a seat beside him .

He bits his lips trying not to laugh.

"How many cars do you have."

"I have 5 cars Emerald."

What the hell??

"What are you doing with all those vehicles?"

" I don't know my parents just buy them for me" he says his eyes on the road.

I watch in amazement as the street light flash his eyes and they look so pure , so beautiful and sexy.

He looks at me and smirks . "What you looking at?"

"Your eyes" I say without thinking.

He chuckles and turns to look at me as he takes a stop as the light goes red.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

His ego is so big.

"Upsetting."

"Only for you Emerald , only for you."

"Whatever."

The drive was very noisy with Adrian and I constantly arguing over stupid things.

"Why were you crying actually ?"

That question ached my heart and my vision blurred.

"As a child I always believed in love and that someday I will indeed find my true love . I guess love just isn't for everyone." I continued "you know I wish to love someone one day and for that one to love me back" I smiled a few tears flowing.

He tensed. I knew he was uncomfortable . "I'm sorry, I -" I was cut off by him pulling me in to his chest hugging me tight. I hugged him back and sobbed into his hard chest.

Adrian's P.O.V

I could tell there was more to this story that she was telling.

I pulled her into my chest and I could hear her sobs  and I could feel her tears.

I comforted her and by the second she was crying really hard.

I could tell she has been hurt before or has lost someone close and important to her.

I felt my heart ache for her. I knew what was going on . I am falling for her I can't let that happen.

I won't hurt her. I can't.

Emalina P.O.V

I pulled away from him and tears were still running down my face.

I then felt the warm , tender hand of Adrian on my face and he looked me in the eye. It was like fireworks. He wiped my tears away and a smile appears on his face and so does one on mine.

"Let's go somewhere" he smiles.

I nodded and he smiled even wider showing off those deep, beautiful dimples of his.

He started to drive and for some reason I couldn't move my eyes off him. When he would look at me i would look out the window and act as if nothing ever happened.

The car stopped and that's when I got the look of it . We were at the beach.

We got out the car and started to walk.

I was surprised when he interviewed hands with mine.

We were holding hands and walking along the beach.

The sand got all up in my toes even if I was wearing Adidas but I didn't care.

We then took a stop staring at the horizon . The clouds were pink mixed with a sunset colour. I watched as the sun settled down at the horizon.

I drew closer to him and rested my head on him, reaching below his shoulders.

We looked at each other and he smirked "first to reach the other end is the winner."

All I remember was me speeding to the other end. "Hah " I said as there was no sigh of him.

"Thought you could've gotten rid of me so fast mi dea?"

I jumped and he laughed .

I continued running and he was giving me a lead.

I then felt my self being lifted off ground and I was spun in the air and I laughed like a little kid. I heard laughing and I looked down to see Adrian smiling at me. I smiled back and he slowly brought me down . I wrapped my legs round his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked him in the eye and it was like fireworks. I felt sensation run through me.

We brought our heads closer only a few inches away.

We brought it closer and the sensation became stronger.

His lips brush mine and damn it felt good. Next thing I know is us locking lips. My heart was beating so fast. My breathing hitched. I started kissing him back and our mouths moved in syn and I let out a moan as he bit my lip. I slightly open my mouth allowing him to come in and I moaned in it as I tangled my fingers in his hair. I shut my eyes closed enjoying every bit of it. He moaned in my mouth and I smiled . I could hear the waves hit the shore softly and the kiss became intense. We pulled away and we were panting really hard, looking each other in the eye.

I just had my first kiss and it was with Adrianzae Romero.