Chapter 7

I got to admit besides the fact that the Romero boys and girl are really attractive , I got to admit they got a really dirty mind.

I cover my face in embarrassment as Alessandro just made a dirty comment.

All of them were now on the floor killing them selves laughing.

Just then the sound of a door flying open echoes followed by" my great Romero family I'm back!"

It was Alex . He had an amused smirk on his face and Sabrina was to his side shaking her head, looking down.

"Alex!" The guys yelled and ran over to him, throwing him to the floor , laughing like kids.

Adiara just stood there laughing at the scene.

The guys then forcefully stood up and asked Alex so many questions. Mostly about hot chicks.

"I got to admit those Mexican girls can give head" he laughs and the guys join in too.

"Well it seems that Adrian ain't the only one getting head " Deminico eyes me.

Alex eyes land on me and he grins.

"I got to admit you beat that girl like a bitch."

I rolled my eyes and Adiara and the rest of the guys give me confused looks.

"Okay today was a great sunny day. I had a nice long bath and I -" Alex was cut off  by Adiro "Emalina tell the story , cause in no way is Alex going to finish blabbing his mouth " he sighs.

"Uhmmm I got into a fight -"

"And she beat the girl like a bitch!" Alex shouts and everyone laughs.

"So rose I never took you as the one to fight" Alessandro retorts.

Does everyone in this family give nicknames?

"The bitch got what she deserves."

"Yeah , a ton of ass whooping by a crazy tomboy."

"Dude you always disturb someone when they speak" Marquiro gives Alex a 'wtf' look.

"Man not my fault you should've been there , I swear I thought that girl was going to die" Alex says like he's watching some reality show.

"You beat her that bad?" Adiara questions.

"Yea" I answer flat.

"That bitch got what she deserves so did her minions" Sabrina says looking upset.

"Wait you were fighting too?" Eriqae asks.

"I had to join " Sabrina shrugs.

"Typical you " he says.

"You got that " she winks at him and snaps her fingers.

"Guys I'm bored " Alex speaks.

"Wait exactly how old are you guys?"

Adrian begins . "The triplets are 19, the twins are 20, Marquiro is 16, Adiro is 21 , Alessandro is 22 and Adiara and I are 17 with me being older than her."

"Typical Adrianzae " Adiara rolls her eyes .

"What I'm stating the fact" he defends.

"By only being 2 minutes older?"

"Yup."

We just stare at them as they continue to argue.

"Guys , guys " Alex quiets them. "No need to argue, cause guess what I'm still older than Sabrina by 3 minutes , so Adrian I feel you bro." The two idiots fist bump and do some bro hug.