Chapter 4

The cafeteria was as noisy as
always . UC, Aiden , The twins, Avalia, Lieah, Eva and I were currently at our usual table talking off and eating.

The cafeteria then went silent. It was him . Adrian. He looks as perfect as ever with his hair perfect and his clothes perfect. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a black top which fitted him perfect as ever exposing his muscles and tattoos and perfect muscles along with a pair of black Jordans . He was perfect. Every eye glued on him. I started munching on my food as though nothing ever happened. He's just a player and a cocky one to top it off. He then took a seat at the 5 sluts table. Brittney and her minions. He scanned the cafeteria as though he was looking for something. Our eyes then meet and a huge smile plaster on his face. This day can't get worse. Just as I thought so , he got up and made his way to our table looking at me. The boys then welcomed him by doing fist bumps and their bro hug. Idiots.

"Lieah come seat next to me " I whisper yell.

Just as she was about to do so Sabrina arrived. She took a seat by Ethan before giving me a smile.

I then felt the warmth of someone next to me and sigh thinking it's Lieah.

Without thinking I rest my held on her shoulders. Damn when did her shoulders feel so muscular?

"Emerald I know you love me but at least you could have told me to keep you warm I have no problem at all."

I was brought back to reality.

That's when it hit me . It wasn't Lieah whom I was resting on but it was Adrian.

I lift my head up quickly and pulled away my face flushed assuming a deep red.

The girls were just speechless except for Sabrina who actually smirked. The guys looked confused as always.

Avalia was the first to recover. She clears her throat and starts " uhmmm what just happened?" And here was I thinking she recovered.

My day was just with me getting questions, many from the girls bout Adrian and the guys still sharing that same confused look.

It's now time for football and coach just ordered for us to do 10 laps around the field.

We were finally done and damn my legs are sore.

I walk over to the guys and gulp on my water.

" You drink like an animal" Ethan says looking amazed.

"Haha very funny . I'm thirsty ass."

He just laughs and shakes his head at my comment.

"So little lady you have some explaining to do" Aiden eyes me.

I knew what this was about and already I hated it.

I sighed.

"Okay first off I thought it was Lieah. Obviously, I layed my head on her cause , I don't know I felt to. Then I noticed it was Adrian ." I explain.

They weren't buying it.

"Guys come on  you got to believe me " I plead.

" Uhmmm Ema that was really ..weird " Aiden clears his throat.

"I know " I sigh.

"Does Emalina like a boy " Evan plays childishly.

"W-what n-no" I stutter.

Why am I stuttering?

"With all that stuttering something has to be going on " UC adds.

"I don't like anyone " I whisper yell.