Bonus chapter: How the team found out

"Hi, [Name]!", a bright voice came from behind the girl's back.

A sudden wave of heat overflew her as Kuroo appeared beside her.

"H-hi", she mumbled, avoiding his look.

"You're early today", the boy accosted.

"Well, I couldn't sleep", she said shortly.

She didn't want to tell him that the memories of him pressing her against the tree and sucking her life out of her, the image of his desirous look, his firm chest and blushed face; all of that kept her awake and didn't let her mind rest.

As she felt his jacket brushing lightly her shoulder, she shivered. That was strange. She was sure that the physical contact between them would be making her less nervous after the kiss, but it turned out to be conversely. Now, every touch could have double meaning and distinguishing them felt so hard for her for two reasons.

Firstly, she has never been in any relationship; secondly, she actually wanted every physical contact to end up at a kiss or something like that. After showing her other, more embarrassing side to Kuroo, she was also stressed that he will be weirded out by her strange whims concerning him.

Finally, seeing Kuroo's lips, the same lips that were kissing her so passionately just yesterday was only bringing back the memories and making her weak.

"Is everything okay?", Kuroo asked, confused by the silence between them.

[Name] nodded but she still didn't look at him. He raised an eyebrow but he didn't say anything not to scare the girl out by his blatancy. When they passed the school's gates, they separated their ways to change into sports clothes.

Entering the girl's changing room, [Name] sighed with a relief. Though she wanted to spend time with Kuroo, being alone was something she was used to. She liked the silence which helped her with concentrating and felt more comfortable when nobody was around. She put on her sports uniform and looked in the mirror. She's never really been paying too much attention to her look. She didn't consider herself ugly, but she knew many prettier girls than her.

Was she really enough for Kuroo? No, she shouldn't be doubting it. He said he liked her and that's what's important.

She smiled to herself, realising one simple thing: she was officially Kuroo's girlfriend.

When Kuroo closed the changing room's door, he put his bag on the floor, but he didn't change clothes immediately. He sat down trying to figure out [Name]'s thoughts.

Why didn't she want to look at him? Was she weirded out by his behaviour yesterday? She said she liked it. Maybe he should ask? But wouldn't that be too straightforward? It was also Kuroo's first relationship, so he was quite awkward in showing his feelings and dealing with girls. Though he knew [Name] for such a long time, he was afraid that being together would change their relations completely.

No, it's still the same girl, he was repeating to himself to calm down.

He heard a knock on the door, and said: "Come in".

He still didn't have a t-shirt on, but he didn't care as he thought that the one waiting behind the door was one of his teammates. But when the door opened, a fragile figure showing in them, he dropped his jacket in shock. His face turned crimson red as he realised that [Name] was looking at him being half-naked, and though it wasn't anything special for even on a swimming pool he had only shorts, right now it seemed completely different.

[Name], instead, was standing petrified and staring at the boy with widely opened eyes. He was so hot it should be illegal. So many girls would envy her this view, but right now there was only her and Kuroo and that made the situation even more awkward.

"I-I'm sorry!", she yelped and slammed the door loudly.

She leaned on them, panting. Kuroo sat down and hid his flushed face in his hands.

"I-It's okay. I'm the one who said you could come in", he replied loudly enough for [Name] to hear him from behind the door.

After a while he heard the girl's voice.

"Kuroo..."

"Y-yeah?", he said and lifted his head to look at the door by which [Name] was standing.

"You're hot", she fired, relieved that the boy couldn't see her blushed face right now.

Kuroo widened his eyes and felt his cheeks getting warm by the compliment. He quickly put on his t-shirt and opened the door to reply somehow, but there was no one there.

A little bit late, but at that moment he realised one thing.

[Name] was his girlfriend.

That made him really happy.

He entered the gymnasium, where [Name] was waiting for him. When she saw him, she turned her head away, probably still embarrassed by what she said earlier. There was awkward silence between them, but they both were too busy trying to keep their cool to realise it.

"Um... Maybe I'll start warming up?", Kuroo finally said and [Name] nodded approvingly, hiding her face behind her notebook.

After he finished running and nobody was there yet, he approached the girl and asked shyly:

"Normally Kenma does it, but as his not here, could you hold my feet while I'll be doing sit-ups?"

She looked at him.

"Okay", she replied and put her notebook on the bench. She stood up and followed Kuroo towards the centre of the court.

"Just hold tightly, okay?", Kuroo said and started the excercise.

It was amazing how effortlessly he was doing the sit-ups, even though [Name] has already reckoned up more than hundred of them. She wasn't looking at Kuroo's face, fastening her eyes on the floor. Suddenly, she heard the boy's voice over her.

"Why can't you look at me?", he asked.

[Name] shrieked, but she didn't lift her face.

"I-it reminds me of yesterday...", she mumbled under her breath.

"Didn't you like it?", Kuroo's voice was a little bit worried.

"No, it's conversely!", she assured.

Kuroo widened his eyes. Could it be that she was simply embarrassed?

"So you liked the kiss?", he asked, accenting the last word.

The girl jolted.

"Y-yes", she coughed up.

She was embarrassed.

The silence foolowed and Kuroo said:

"[Name]..."

The girl looked up but she didn't have a chance to say anything as her mouth was suddenly shut with Kuroo's lips. The barge made them both collapse but it didn't separate their lips, which were still keeping up the kiss. Kuroo put his hand on the girl's neck, the second arm resting under her waist, breaking the fall. [Name] dug her fingers in the boy's messy hair. She felt Kuroo's tongue slipping into her mouth and let out a small moan. Trying to persevere a kiss, she decided to breathe through her nose, but it was really hard.

Suddenly, a loud slam could be heard, making the two of them jump up to their feet immediately. They turned their heads towards the gymnasium's door and saw the whole team gathered up in them. There was a long silence before the first person dared to say something.

"Our congratulations?", Yaku said, surprised. Kuroo stood petrified, crimson red on the face, while [Name] run up to the bench, hitting her face with the notebook. Yamamoto started laughing uncontrollably.

"What's with that reaction?!"

Then the whole team followed him, leaving the two even more embarrassed. They started warming up, taking pity on them and not mentioning the situation again. Only Kenma, who passed by the boy, said quietly:

"Good work, Kuroo".