chapter 16

guys we just reached 1.31k ??!!! Thank you so much for the support and the comments I absolutely love them all:) please don't forget to vote and comment if you want me to upload faster ;)

Carters POV:

waking up in an addictive haze that only Constantine's woodsy smell could bring me I rub my eyes, slightly annoyed it's already morning.

sighing I stand up and go straight to brush my teeth. after finishing that and brushing my dark brown hair out of my face I go to get dressed. pulling on a maroon romper with black fishnet tights and lace-up combat boots I throw on a black leather jacket to complete the look.

running down the stairs I sneak up behind Dean who is eating fruit loops at the counter, "sneak attack!" I yell covering his eyes with my hands.

"Carter that's not fair you scared me!" he pouts while rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry kiddo. Love you I will pick you up from school k?"

"Okay bye!"

Jogging out to my bike I jump on and drive to school.

Walking in I make my way over to Mason and the rest of the guys noting that Constantine wasn't there.

"Hey Sparky"

"Travis..." I warn

"What?" He says innocently blinking his eyes down at me.

"You know what"

"No, I don't think so"

"You little shit!" Moving towards him I reach my hands towards his neck, ready to strangle him before arms wrap around my waist and pull me back.

"Do you guys wanna stop now?" Dallon asks in a bored tone.

"No" we both simultaneously reply.

"Besides Mason was the one who called me that not you and I refuse to let you both call me that."

"Fine.. sparky," Travis said, his face turning up in a snarky grin.

" I swear to god-"

"Sweetheart I've told you my names Travis, T-r-a-v-i-s  not God," shaking his head in disappointment he continues, "though I do appreciate the thought."

in a monotone voice, I say "I'm going to kill him I'm actually going to strangle him to death"

"Now let's not act too rash Sparky" Travis says

" Travis!" I say while shoving him slightly on the chest.

"Okay okay I'll stop"

"Finally" I hear Dallon mutter.

"What was that Dallon?"  Sending him a small smirk, daring him to repeat what he said.

"Nothing, nothing"

Looking over at Mason who oddly hasn't talked the entire time I ask "how about you Mason? You hear anything?"

Pushing his shaggy long blonde hair up off his forehead he shrugs.

"You okay Mase?" Concern obvious in my tone.

"Yeah thanks, sparky-" his lips turning up in the corners at our use of the nicknames-"I've just been having some family problems."

"I'm sorry if you want to talk about it I'm always here" sending him a sympathetic smile I turn back to Travis about to say that I had to get to class before hands covered my eyes.