01 | jisoo

'Sometimes you have to take a break from reality

'Sometimes you have to take a break from reality.'

-

The screams of the crowd only seemed to grow louder as BLACKPINK's performance came to an end. Smiles were plastered on the girls' faces as they all held hands together and bowed to the crowd as the platform started lowering them down. Jisoo continued to wave to the BLINKs who kept yelling for them to perform one last song, and as much as she wanted this to happen, she had to follow the flow of the program.

Once they were at the backstage, the girls thanked the staff for making the stage a complete success. Jisoo smiled as she pulled the younger members into a group hug, patting each of them on the back for doing exceptionally well with their performance tonight.

"You guys did great.." Jisoo stated as a weary smiled formed on her face. Being the oldest means to always cheer up and take care of younger ones; it didn't matter if she was tired or not, the important thing is that the other members are happy.

So Jisoo tried to mask the tired expression on her face but the members saw right through her the moment she flashed them that smile.

"You look tired unnie.. Are you sure you don't want to sit down for awhile?" Lisa asked with a hint of concern in her tone.

The older shook her head and widened her smile. "No, besides.. We have lots to do after this performance." Jisoo said, brushing past the members in order to get her make-up done.

As the stylists and make-up artists came rushing in, the other three looked at the oldest with pity and sadness. Jisoo had been working so hard these days that she barely has time to breathe and make time for herself. Jennie glanced at the two younger females and tapped them both on the shoulder, "I know that we are all thinking the same thing.. I'll try and do something about it so that Jisoo-unnie doesn't wear herself off."

Lisa just nodded in response, still looking at Jisoo getting her make-up done again.

"Maybe we could talk to Sandara sunbaemin.." Chaeyoung suggested.

"We could... Knowing how she is awfully close with the CEO." Jennie mumbled, before going into deep thought about the suggestion.

Just as Lisa was about to make a suggestion as well, one of make-up artists walked in and ushered the three to get their make-up done as well. Jennie gave them a look, as if telling them that their conversation isn't done yet.

Chaeyoung and Lisa nodded in unison before they dispersed to different areas in the dressing room.

-

Everything was peaceful in BLACKPINK's dorm as the three members were doing their usual routines. Jennie and Chaeyoung were preparing breakfast while Lisa just sat in the living room since she wasn't quite the best at cooking, unlike the other two.

(a/n: when will chaennie breathe again? istg, i need moar interactions D:)

But the peaceful atmosphere was finally broken when Jisoo rushed to the living room, happily exclaiming about something.

"SAJANGNIM JUST GAVE ME A DAY OFF!!" Jisoo happily exclaimed as she hopped around the living room.

Lisa looked at the older with a rather amused expression. "Oh, really?" she asked, acting surprised.

"Yes! He told me that I deserved it after working so hard for these past few weeks." Jisoo said and shoved the phone right infront of the maknae's face for her to see the message she received from the CEO himself.

from: YG-sajangnim ⭐
Jisoo-ssi, I have been monitoring your performances for quite awhile now. You have been working hard so I think it is time for you to take a break :)

"What's with the smiley emoticon though?? It's really weird of him to send something like that." Lisa said as she pointed out the smiley face at the end of the message.

"Doesn't matter though." Jisoo said as she got excited once again, "What matters right now is that I have to make the most of my day off!" she exclaimed before rushing to her bedroom (probably to go and change into some clothes suitable for a day out).

Jennie entered the living room with a smile plastered on her face. She heard the older's loud voice from the kitchen and couldn't help but laugh at how adorable she sounded when she was getting excited over a day off. It just shows how much she really wanted to take a break from everything.

"She definitely deserves it.." Jennie said with arms crossed, feeling extremely proud that she could return the favor to the oldest.

"Uhh.. Unnie! The eggs are stuck on the pan! I can't flip them!"

Jennie groaned as she heard Chaeyoung screaming for help. She tightened her ponytail and started walking back to the kitchen in a rather calm manner.

"Calm your tatas, scatterbrain.."