Chapter 7

Meghan's POV

After tending the pigs Carl and I went to the dining hall for dinner.

While Carl went to go sit down by a boy I haven't met yet, I went to sit with Beth.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi."

"Dinner looks good doesn't it?" She said arching an eyebrow.

"Um ya definetly."

"Does someone/something look good also?" She said laughing. "What?!" I said laughing too. "Oh honey we all know you and Carl have been flirting these past days. It's so obvious that you like him. But don't worry, I won't tell."

"Ha uh.. Thanks I guess." Then we both started laughing again.

Carls POV

I went to go sit down with Patrick while Meghan went to go see Beth.

"Hey man. What's up?" Said Patrick.

"Nothing just helped the new girl."

"Oh ya. She's pretty cute huh?" He said smiling. I felt a twinge of anger when he said that. But I let it go.

"Ya I guess." I shrugged but that was so not true. She was more than cute. She was perfect in a human being.

We all ate our dinner. I couldn't help but stare at Meghan the whole time.

While her and Beth where talking, at one point she stared at her then blushed. She just laughed it off.

I wonder what they were talking about.

As she was turning around to eat she caught my eye. I just looked back at her. She looked away and blushed.

She's adorable when she does that.