Chapter 10

Meghan's POV

Bayli and I got along surprisingly well. We both liked soccer before the apocalypse. We both lived in Jacksonville before this. I'm surprised we haven't seen each other.

While during breakfast Carl wasn't there. Hmmm... I wonder where he is.

After breakfast, Bayli and me went out to get rid of the walkers at the east fence with Michonne, Beth, and 2 other girls I haven't met before.

"Hey Meghan. This is Carol," Michonne said as she pointed to a short haired lady. "And this is Maggie." She said pointing to a very pretty women with brunette hair that went to her shoulders.

Before I could say hi back I got cut off by someone screaming, "Hey Maggie!" I looked around to see the Asian man that I saw earlier that week and an older man

"And that's Glenn. Maggie's boyfriend.
And right next to home is Maggie's dad, Hershel."

I studied Hershel for a second and realized he only had one leg. I guess I'll have to ask about that later.

"Sorry guys, I'll be back." Said Maggie and ran of with Glenn and Hershel.

"So Meghan, how have you been?" Said Carol.

"Good. A lot better than I have in a long time."

"We'll that's good sweetie."
Once she said that my heart squeezed. My mom use to call me that all the time.

I just nodded and smiled.
I was about to turn to talk to Bayli when suddenly I heard a voice.

"Hey retard, can I talk to my sis real quick without you around?"

I turned around to see Ashley there, pointing at Bayli.

THERE SISTERS?!