Chapter 15

Meghan's POV

This was not good. Not good at all. Especially ever since I got my period and now have "things."

"W-what do you mean?" I said stuttering. He pulled a chair that was in the corner of the room and sat at the table that was established right in the middle of the room.

"Up."

"No." I spat out. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. "Now I said up." I slowly got up, my wrist free from when he undid them earlier.

"Shirt off."

Carls POV

"Shirt off." Those 2 words rang in my head for a moment, then I started to comprehend what he said. "What?! SHES ONLY THIRTEEN!" I screamed, anger bubbling inside me.

"The younger, the better." He said smirking his devious grin.

"YOU CANT JUST DO THAT! THIRTEEN! THIRTEEN! YOUR GONNA RAPE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL?! Please, please don't do it! Please don't let this haunt her! Don't do this to this beautiful, wonderful girl sanding right there in front of you." I said pleading, tears now streaming down my face. "Please."

The Governor stared at me for a moment, then finally said "Sorry sonny, but this'll teach you not to come around my neighborhood."

Ricks POV

"Hey Daryl. Have you seen Meghan and Carl? I can't find them anywhere." I exclaimed with worry. I haven't seen them in at least 4 hours.

"Last time I saw them they were headin' out. Carl told me he had something to show Meghan. I think they have a thing going on." He said wiggling his eyebrows and laughing.

"Really?" I sounded surprised, but really wasn't. I could see in Carl eyes he really liked her. And anyway Carl hasn't talked to me really ever since... "she" died.

"We'll I'm gonna go look for them. Grab your stuff and get Glenn. Were gonna go look for them. They should've been home by now."

Daryl simply nodded and went to go get Glenn. I went to my cell and grabbed my pistol. I walked out and saw Glenn and Daryl waiting on me.

"Let's get this show on the road."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey guys! So this is the update! I hope you guys like it!
-Zada

Ig// @carlshotgun