Chapter 5

(I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a LOONNNGGG time. Tbh I never even thought this would get 10 reads. We'll I'm gonna start back up again. Thanks for 50+ reads y'all)

Megan's POV

Of course, me being the stupid person I am, forgot to ask directions to get out of this place so I was completely lost.

Then I bumped into a young women with dreads and a katana. "Hi" she said. " I haven't seen you around here before." "Uh... We'll I kinda just got here like 10 minutes ago so that's probably the reason why." I said. She laughed. "We'll okay. My names Michonne." "Meghan." I said smiling. " We'll it would be very considerate of you to point out the exit to get to the yards because I'm totally baffled." "Sure. Right down the hall and to your left there would be double doors you go through."

"Thanks. And nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

I walked outside blinded by the light. "Jesus Christ." I muttered.

"You know that's not a very nice word?" Someone said behind me. I looked and it was Carl.

"Oh.. Haha... Hi." "Hey Meghan. What are you up too?" "Going to see if anyone needs help." "We'll you can help me tend the pigs?" "Sure." I said smiling. "Aw you're dipples are adorable" he said laughing and smiling like an idiot. "Oh shush it." I said laughing back.

And we walked off to the pig pen. This is the happiest moment I've had since my mom died. Can I really be falling for a guy I've known 1 day?