Chapter Five- Talk of the School.

Rosalie:

I woke with a huge start as I found arms wrapped me. I looked behind me, and I was Fletcher, and I calmed down. I felt a dull pain in my head, like it was cloudy and misty. I hadn't even had that much to drink last night, but my head still hurt, bad.

As I sat up, Fletcher stirred, moaning loudly. "Oh my god...." He groaned. "My head hurts like a bitch." He moaned into his pillow.

I laughed very slightly. "Mine hurts bit to." I was sore from all the dancing, and I hated the cloudy feeling. I stood, and walked over to the mirror on the dresser, looking at my runny makeup, I sighed. Walking to the bathroom attached to the bedroom, I rinsed off my face  and wiped off the makeup with a towel. I walked out of my room, and saw Fletcher was still asleep.

I picked up a pillow that was on the end, and threw it at him. "Get up fatty." I smiled, grabbing my clutch and walking to the mirror. I wiped on a bit of concealer, matte powder, and mascara and lip-gloss. That was all I had. My hair looked awful, so I used the comb in my clutch, and I tugged it into a high ponytail. I pulled on the skirt to my outfit, which was mostly hidden by the shirt anyway, but still looked a bit odd.

Fletcher stayed down. "Fletcher, I need a ride home." I walked over to him, and shook him. "Wake up!"

"Ugrmgh." Fletcher sighed. "Just stay awhile, I'll drive you home later.

I sighed, then took my phone out and sat on the bed next to him, texting people. "Maybe that's why you shouldn't drink so much vodka." I laughed, shaking him gently.

"Don't lie, you are hung over to."

"Only slightly." I responded. Stretching, I pushed some of my stray hairs out of my face.

"I'll drive you home at 1:00, how's that?" He grumbled.

"It is 1:00."

Groaning yet again, he swung one leg over the side of the bed, followed by the other, and stumbled to his dresser, pulling on a shirt. He changed his jeans, and then began to walk downstairs. Grabbing my things, I followed, and I almost collided with his friend.

"Woah, sorry there babe, didn't know Fletcher had a girl with him." He set me right on my feet, after I had stumbled when we collided.

I blushed, a deep dark red. "No, I'm not WITH Fletcher, we didn't do that, I just couldn't get a ride home, I didn't-" I stuttered.

He grinned. "I'll take your word for it." He followed me down the stairs as I pursued Fletcher.

Fletcher was already at the door. I walked back over to him, and we hopped into his car. The house looked trashed, and I was glad to run from it. "You guys are going to have fun cleaning that mess up."

"Yeah, that's going to suck." He started his car, and began to drive. "So, when should I pick you up on Monday?"

"What?" I asked, blushing again. I had a very bad habit of blushing around these hot guys.

"When should I pick you up on Monday?" He asked, voice clearer and louder.

"Umm for school?" I asked like a complete idiot.

"Yes, darling." He responded, laughing.

"I guess 7:00 works." I responded, not believing that the hottest boy in school was picking me up from school, and I hadn't even slept with him, and I didn't plan to. Well, we slept in the same bed, but it wasn't romantic. Well, it wasn't for me...

"Sure." He nodded. He loud out a loud groan suddenly. "FUCK, how are you going to explain this to your parents?"

"Oh my dad is out of town. And my mom isn't.. she passed away several years ago."