Prologue

"This is who I am! And this is all I can give you for what you give me

"This is who I am! And this is all I can give you for what you give me. For your hearts and your souls." - Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby (Season 3, Episode 6)

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters, plots, settings, and quotes from the show Peaky Blinders. I also do not own any of the songs, poems, and real-life company names that appear in this text. I only own the characters, plots, settings, and quotes that I have invented on my own for the purpose of this story.

Spoiler Alert!: Set after the events of season 3, but doesn't include any spoilers from season 4, (alternate season 4).

Please feel free to comment and like! (:

* * *

Author's Note:

Was thinking about a random show theory. (P.S. I don't know if this theory has already been mentioned, so I'm not claiming I was the one solely responsible for it.)

So, has anyone else wondered what happened to the barman, Harry? Like he just disappears after season 1 and nothing is mentioned about where he went. While it's easy to say the actor left the show for another job, the character never received a story about his disappearance especially after being a pretty prominent character in season 1. My theory goes that Harry was killed in the explosion at The Garrison in season 2, episode 1. This is the only thing I can come up with to explain Harry's disappearance in the show. Love to hear if anyone else has a different theory.