Chapter 2

I try struggling out of his grasp but he is too strong almost as if he's inhuman. He pushes me into the limousine and I see eleven more guys and a blonde who is probably just a s few years older then me, staring at me. "LET ME GO", I manage to scream out. The guy with the fedora hold my chin and says "that wasn't very nice to scream at us, I think I now what to do about that little mouth of yours. He pins me down and tries kissing me, fortunately I had done 3years of karate so I kicked his main part and he helps as he staggers back, while the others all look at him with sympathy saying 'that has got to hurt' to each other. I pin him down and punch him on the face and I end up getting a bloody fist because I broke his nose. Suddenly I feel someone pull me from behind from my waist, I let out a short scream as I feel something prick my soft skin. My vision goes all blurry and I black out.
I wake up to find my self in a pink room and a pink bed. I sit up in the fluffy bed and I suddenly feel pain shoot through the side of my nack and I notice a small bandage on my neck. I get up and walk over to a dressing table with a huge mirror And peel of the band aid to reveal two bite marks. I looked at it confused and then it hit me. I was bitten by a VAMPIRE!!!
A/N I know it's a bit short but I will be updating weekly and I hoped you enjoyed chapter two